Black Panther

Okoye and three others of her Dora Milajae warriors feel to the ground as T'Challa took all three out. The women groan as their Prince smiled at them, "Come on now get up, i'm sure you all is not tired." T'Challa teased, Okoye groaned standing up giving the Prince a glare, "Don't get cocky my Prince." Okoye said standing up along with the other three warriors, T'Challa smiled at his warriors, "I think after what all you three put me though I deserve a little bragging." T'Challa said wiping away the sweat from his eyes. A clap was heard as the Dora Milajae saluted their King, "Congratulations son, I believe you completed your training." T'Chaka said smiling proudly at his son. T'Challa smiled at his father feeling pride swell in his chest, it was a hard time and a long journey but T'Challa body and mind was finally one with the Black Panther, the power that he has conquer felt amazing. T'Challa saluted his father who pulled his son into a loving hug, "Baba." T'Challa said with a large smile returning the hug they pulled away laugh among each other. Okoye smelled at the two, T'Chaka dismissed the women, T'Challa looked as the warriors left the room. T'Challa and T'Chaka walked out the training area talking about anything the came to mind, "I'm thinking about when Shuri is done with school to make her in charge of our Technology Advancement Department. That girl is too smart for her own good." T'Chaka said to his son as he talk with pride about his daughter.

T'Challa looked to his father with approval at the decision, "I think that's a great idea. Shuri will take Wakanda to the next level with her way of thinking. Those Kimoyo Beads are really taking off, they are a big help." T'Challa said as he looked down at his own beads, T'Chaka nod his head in agreement, "She finished your suit for you, she want you to meet her in her lab. I must say that design is pretty banging." T'Chaka said with a smile. T'Challa looked at his father for saying 'banging' T'Challa raised his eyebrow at his father, "What do you know about 'banging'" T'Challa joked to his father who laugh a belly laugh. "Son, i'm hip." T'Chaka said making his son slam his hand on his forehead. The duo laugh as they continue to talk among themselves as the made their way to Shuri lab. Shuri looked up hearing her brother and father entering her lab, she jumped up hugging them in excitement, "Brotha, Baba I can't wait to show you everything that I've been working on." Shuri said pulling away dragging her family into her makeshift lab, the men chuckled knowing that Shuri will go by piece by piece of her inventions.

Shuri was showing them all the new gadgets first for when T'Challa go out on missions as the Black Panther or with their father when ever the leave the country. T'Chaka will always and for ever be surprise at his daughter mind and how far in advance she really is in the future, T'Challa listened on not understanding everything his little sister was telling him but still amaze at what she accomplish. The final tour was T'Challa suit that he made and his sister perfected, "This brotha is your new suit. Equip with the latest technology and everything you asked for and more." Shuri said as she show her brother the new and improve suit. T'Challa and T'Chaka looked at the suit with shining eyes, "Baby this is amazing!" T'Chaka hollered pulling his daughter close to him laughing squeezing her tightly. Shuri hugged him back with just as much gusto, T'Challa ran his hand on the suit and the helmet nodding his head. "Shuri thank you, I couldn't ask for anything better" T'Challa said shaking hands with his little sister, T'Chaka chuckled at their sibling handshake. "Try it on." Shuri said giving her brother time to change into the Black Panther suit. T'Challa smiled a boyhood smile grabbing the helmet and suit, he rushed behind the door to put it on, T'Chaka laugh along with Shuri at his excitement. T'Challa came out holding the helmet in his arm, "Ooooh! look at that come one complete the look." Shuri said wanting to see everything that she's been working on. T'Chaka was excited to see his son as the next Black Panther, T'Challa put on the helmet completing the look causing his family to cheer. T'Challa laugh at this family excitement, he felt good wearing the suit, this was what he's been waiting for his entire life, protecting his country and becoming the Black Panther was everything T'Challa been dreaming about and here it was becoming a reality. He was happy to share this moment with his family.

Fauna was sitting in the park watching everyone around her, it was mid morning and Fauna was for once was up with the sun. She was enjoying the spring warmth of the sun and hearing the world around her as families was taking their children to school, Fauna took a puff of her vape blowing a big smoke smiling at the effect. Fauna felt someone take a seat next to her, she turned her head seeing a man sitting next to her, "Hello love, I heard that you are the one they call 'Bambi'" The man said looking at the beautiful woman beside him, Fauna blew a puff away from the stranger giving him a smile, "Maybe, what can I do for you baby?" Fauna asked crossing her legs. The man smiled at her with a  beautiful smile, "I wanted to know if you wanted to come to my party, a lot of girls will be there, from the 'Dancing Impala' i'll pay well." The man said grazing his finger along her cheek, Fauna smiled at him, she already heard Kyo talk about a man coming in the night before asking girls to come to his party. Fauna thought about it, she rarely go to those type of events, but a lot of girls have told her the money was amazing and you have to do is dance during the party. Fauna nod her head accepting the invitation, The man smiled at her kissing her hand, "Great, here is the innovation, show it to the doorman and he will let you in. This is going to amazing love, especially now that you're coming." The man said to the beautiful woman. "Thank you for inviting me. I can't wait." Fauna said huffing out smoke, The man gave her one more beautiful smile before walking away. Fauna watched him leave then looking at the expensive invitation, she's been to this part of town before when sleeping with some of her clients. She knew the doorman very well, Fauna believed every man was like sheep.

Fauna put the invitation in her purse to remind herself to talk with Kyo later, she would have to make a beautiful outfit for the party. Fauna put her vape in her purse walking away to get breakfast, she didn't feel like catching a car so she decided to walk to enjoy the warm morning sun for the first time in a long time. Fauna walked a few miles taking her time to listen to the world that she haven't been in for a month, she forgot how busy the sidewalk can get when the world is awake. Fauna felt eyes on her as if they know what she do with her life, she always felt like that every since she was a little girl, of course no one knew what she really did, it was mostly in her mind. Fauna pulled her purse up to her shoulder as she finally made it to her favorite spot, the hostess greeted her with a friendly smile as Fauna took her seat. She use to come here a lot when she lived just down the street from the place, the workers were all family so they remember the regulars that come in. "Hello dear, welcome back! it's been so long since I last saw you. You look good!" The hostess said as she gave Fauna a menu, "Thank you babe." Fauna said smiling at the young girl. "Well, well, well look who finally decided they missed my food." The older woman said smacking her lips putting her hand on her hips, Fauna rolled her eyes at the older woman, "Hi Mrs. Carr. Yes I may have missed your cooking just a little." Fauna said taping her finger against the menu. Mrs. Carr smiled at the young woman, "I hope you are off them there streets." Mrs. Carr said giving the younger woman a look, Fauna smiled at her causing the older woman to shake her head. "I wish you will stop doing that darling. You to smart and talented to treat your body like that." Mrs. Carr said going back into the kitchen. 

Fauna smiled use to hearing the woman speech by now, she then looked to the hostess ordering her food. The young hostess smiled at her taking down her order to give to Mrs. Carr. Fauna looked out the window putting her chin in her hand, Fauna was thinking about the design she will make for the party. Designing clothes was always her gift, she would sometime make outfits for the ladies whenever they have extra money to blow, she didn't mind it kept her busy whenever she didn't feel like working. Fauna was so busy thinking about outfit ideas that she missed the royal vehicle passing by the restaurant, Shuri looked out the window as the car passed spotting a beautiful woman looking out a local restaurant window. Shuri thought the girl was very pretty but look very sad, the car moved as the light change color, Shuri didn't think about the woman anymore that day as her and her friends went shopping for graduation outfits.