Chapter 1 ~Prologue~

• Dedicated to All of you who vote and comment, you truly bring a smile to my face.

Text copyright © justateentyping TM 2014

All rights reserved, this story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

I wake up to a pain in my chest, the clock says one in the afternoon. I couldn't breathe. It was like someone ripped my heart out of my chest and I couldn't move. Then I wake, again. The pain is there but it's not as extreme. I let out a whimper of pain, something was wrong. It felt like a piece of me was gone. I roll over and fall from my bed.

When I look up, everything is black except her. This girl. She's beautiful. Her long brown hair was down to her ribs, her eyes huge and chocolaty, she was wearing a dark navy dress that went down over to her knees. There was a daisy chain around her head and she was running. Running in the opposite direction, from me. Suddenly I smelt it, mint and and lemons, it was the best scent you could smell. The girl, she was happy I could just tell. Her face lit in the sun, her smile was large and natural, someone was running after her. A guy. He caught her and hugged her from behind. I couldn't see his face, but I immediatly disliked him.

"What is wrong with you? Wake up!" I woke again. I pinched myself, it wasn't a dream, but I wanted to make sure. I ran to my bathroom and looked in the mirror, her face was all I saw. It was like a huge picture, she stared at me and her eyes glowed gold for a couple seconds. What? Luna. It came to mind because only Luna's had gold wolf eyes, who was she?

"What is wrong with you? Wake up!" Again I woke up. I pinched myself, I felt it, I ran to the mirror, I saw myself, I flipped the light switch, the light went on and off. I was awake, for real. No more dreams.

"Why are you acting so weird?" Brady, one of the packs beta's and my best friend asked.

"What? I'm not. WHy are you in here?" I look at the clock, it really was one in the afternoon, well one twenty nine. I dismissed Brady and got dressed, I could still see her face, her eyes mostly. There was something about her, maybe it was that she looked so young and she had a Luna's eyes. And that guy, he just made me so angry. I didn't even know him! I went out of my room and didn't even realized I'd slammed the door until Ariana, an omega who's our maid yells at me.

"When you break that door we're not getting a new one! I mean it!" She tells me. I run down the stairs and out the door, not really knowing or caring where I'm going but just to run. Running was a comfort of sorts for me, it helped me relax. I force myself to not over do it and change. I run down to the beach, It was October, but it's still pretty warm. The sand was colder than it usually is and I just ran for miles until I just fell. I'd never fallen while running before, ever! What was going on with me? I sat there for a while. I might have even fallen asleep, well I did actually. The sun wasn't bright and I didn't sleep well at all. At least I felt like I didn't, I only remembered my last two dreams but it felt like I'd seen her over and over again.

"Are you drunk?" Brady said "You were acting all weird when you woke up." I heard before opening my eyes.

"Why else would he pass out on the beach?" someone else said.

"He needs to get his shit together if he ever thinks he'll be...." I sat straight up.

"What the hell?" I jump to my feet. "Mocking an alpha's son? And just so you know, I'm not drunk. I don't drink at all assholes!" I shove him hard.

"What were you doing sleeping on the beach?" a pup named Cress asked.

"Why'd you bring a pup?" I looked around to see there was a total of four pack members here, well six including Cress and I.