Chapter 16

Before starting the chapter I'd like to thank all my readers! I have at this moment  501 views on this! A story that popped into my head one night and now I'm obsessed with finishing! I know everyone who's reading this has faith that I can do it and I'm don't know when, but Luna Unknown could be finished in the next month or so, we'll see. :) 

We lay a tangle of limbs, sunlight beaming in through the windows. As soon as the suns ray hit my eyes I flinched and sat up, too quickly I might say. Luna's eyes fluttered open, she sat up and leaned against the wall with a pillow shading the sun. I felt nauseous, so I kept my head between my knees. My head felt like someone had forced me to eat lots of frozen desserts, a pain between a brain freeze and somebody hitting you really hard. My hands were behind my head shading the deathly light from the sun. Luna moaned. 

"I didn't think we drank enough to do this." she looked over at the empty bottle that lay on the floor near us. "Nevermind I remember us finishing it." The radio was still on but the station was off air and the static sound that was coming from it was the worse thing to hear right then. I slapped the radio of feeling dizzy.  

"Maybe we should go inside."

"Agreed."

We walked slowly out of the sunroom and into the main part of the house. We closed the blinds and curtains and sat in the dim living room. The light from the top windows were still visible but having the other windows closed made a big difference. Even though I felt awful, I threw the cushions of the couch and unfolded the bed.  Luna sighed with relief. We lay on the springy already sheet covered bed. I held my arm over my eyes, I looked over,  Luna's strap was off her shoulder and you could just barely see her strapless bra. I realized that recently I had thought about her bra's always spotting the different colors and grinning to myself. Luna was on her side next to me.

"I'd kiss you again but I feel sick." I told her, she smiled.

"It's okay it was worth it."  I was pretty sure I remembered everything from last night but details were fuzzy. "We should do that again sometime," she nudged me. "the kissing not the drinking, I don't think I want to do that again any time soon."  

"What are we gonna do? We are going to have to go by the store and get asprin if we're gonna live." I half laughed.

"Wait didn't you say people lived here permanently? Do you think your neighbors do?"

"The Harrisons? Yeah, why?"  She shot up then regretted it by holding her head, I looked over a the clock on the t.v. it was later than I thought almost ten.  

"They're the ones on the left right?" I nodded and she got up and walked out the door.  

She came back not even ten minutes later with a half a handfull of asprin. 

"You brave soul, how'd you make it?" 

"I was horrible."she laughed and threw her head back dramatically.  "Oh, no shouldn't have done that." she handed me an asprin as I walked into the kitchen to get water. When I opened the fridge to get ice I thought of food, and that was possibly the worse thing to do since I'd gotten up. I felt like I might just get sick from the thought, but held back.

"So you just asked?"

"Well they wouldn't have let us get any at the store anyway, there's an age liimit. I don't know why, and girls have a way of knowing what each other needs." If you understand what I'm saying, I added. I nodded realizing what she meant.

"At least Mr. Harrison didn't open the door." I handed her a glass of water. We swallowed our asprins, I was hoping I'd work fast but they usually never do.