Chapter 31 ~Epilogue~

Let me clear some things up for Y'all. I just unpublished the epilogue because I plan on rewriting the ending. Now that doesn't mean this ending will or would never happen, as I'm still working on the sequel/companion. I just really don't like this ending and I've put off fixing it for so long because I thought you guys would be mad at me, but I now realize that this isn't my story to tell so I should go with what Neal and Luna tell me to write. I know that sounds crazy but if your writer its like there are these characters nagging me all the time because I wrote the wrong ending.  But while I don't have Lola Untold written out yet I am working on it. I also have a new book that I'm trying to plan out that I think you guys will like very much. I've been thinking about it for months and im not sure when I'll share it with y'all but soon... maybe this summer? Its going to be a trilogy and I'm trying to improve my third person writing.
Hint: its not werewolf related but it has alot of supernatural things. *hint hint* it will be a fantasy book

Five months later...

July. The sun was dying down, and lights decorated the back yard. Tonight was a welcoming ceremony for new pack members, all three of them had done their part and suffered being at the botton of the ranks and being new. Except Luna of course, she was special. Each had gotten to know the pack and it's ways, and tonight was their official welcoming. Everyone filed in finding seats at the round tables set up around the yard. A snack table was to the right, and dinner would be served outside later.

Sweat trickled down my forehead and my hands shook, I'd never been this nervous to do anything in my life! People stared up at me waiting for an announcment that was soon to come. I saw Kaleb first, followed by Suki, each had plain jeans and a shirt on. But sure enough Luna was dressed for the occasion. I thought back to our first date and realised we were wearing almost the same thing we had on then, but her dress was different. Her lilac dress fell to her knees, and it floated and swayed as she walked toward the front table where Kaleb and Suki had taken their seats. Luna's dress puffed as she sat and I started my speech. Celeste took her seat with them even though she wasn't joining.

"Welcome!" the whole pack repeated the same word. "I am here to welcome three new members to our pack, three people who I have come to care for a whole lot." I continued on about our adventures in Feburary and how we missed our friend Carter dearly. I almost didn't aknowledge the words I was saying becasue all I thought about was, what I was about to do, standing in front of my whole pack. There was really no reason to be nervous, but these kinds of things you think about a lot even before they happen.

"I'd like to say some words on behave of each of them." I finished. "We'll start with Kaleb." There were tons of ways to describe Kaleb but I had it all planned out and didn't even think when I started up again.

"Kaleb, you wanted to punch me when we first met," laughter started up "but that was probably my fault, and I forgive you," I wink "You didn't like me very much either, and I'm still not sure if I've grown on you, but I can tell you are just really protective." Kaleb nodded and laughed with everyone else. "And you are like a brother to me." I conclude. My gaze turned to Suki.

"Suki, since the first time I met you, you've always made sure everyone did the right thing, and by right thing I mean not letting Kaleb punch me in the face." they all laughed again."So thank you again because I don't know if I'd be standing here today without you." my voice was loud and clear.

"I'd also like to say few words about Celeste. " Celeste smiled, she still missed Carter but is now both Alpha and Luna of her own pack. She chopped her hair shorter and jagged. "First thank you for being there for Luna when I couldn't, because if it wasn't for you and Carter Luna might not be sitting in front of me right now, and for that I owe you big time. Our pack will always be loyal to yours." I spied Tala sitting at the table behind Luna, and my parents on the oppisite side. My mom was continuously glancing over at Luna, who suspected nothing. I walked slowly toward Luna, her smile grew bigger.

"Luna, without you I wouldn't be doing what I'm about to do. Can you come up here? I held out my hand and motioned for her to come to me. She hesitantly stood from her chair, then walked forward.

"What're you doing?" she whispered, her brow furrowed but her confusion melted away as I kneeled down. I wasn't sure if I would be able to speak but I did, I looked up at her. Her eyes shinned.

"I've waited long enough don't you think?" I searched my pocket, almost falling over. I held out the tiny velvet box. Suki had given me Luna's mother's engagement ring, that she was told to give to her when she was ready. Her eyes started to tear up. "Luna? Would you marry me and become the packs Luna as well?" a tear fell down her cheek, she nodded and picked me up in a hug. We stood in front of everyone, they cheered and clapped. I pulled her back "Can I?" I held up the box.

"Oh! Sorry, yes." she held out her left hand, and I slipped the diamond ring on her finger. "This was my mom's, how'd you get it?" she turned back to Suki who nodded. "You all knew didn't you?" One by one people walked up to congratulate us. Suki, Kaleb, my parents, Tala, Celeste. She ran her thumbs under her eyes, wiping away the makeup.

"He had to ask us first." Kaleb told her, she laughed.

"I'm sure." Luna squeezed me tighter in our side hug. After everything was done, I was happy. I got that done with, now for everything else in our life.

"Did I do good?" I asked as we sat down for our dinner outside.

"The charm exploded out of you,"she joked "Of course you did." Now was the perfect time for change. We each mourned Carter for different lenghts, and I waited because Luna wanted time, but now everyone could be happy. Even if it was for just a little while....