9

Sonic tried to find Shadow but he got away. He felt Shadow's vomit become cool in the night wind. He shivered in disgust. 'I know he didn't mean it but it still feels so gross!' He thought.

Sonic kept looking for Shadow for almost an hour. "Where could he be?"

Sonic thought long and hard on where Shadow could be. Than it hit him! "The garden!" He exclaimed and ran to the park.

(With Shadow)

Shadow sat infront of a tree that was beside the garden's bed. Tears were flowing from his eyes as his stomach was beginning to churn again. He turned to his side and threw up again.

He wiped his mouth and breathed heavily. 'Why did this have to happen? I knew it was a bad idea to go to that stupid party! I thought I could trust him! Now look at me!'

Shadow leaned against the tree and reached into his pocket. He pulled out one of his razor blades. Shadow rolled up his sleeve and eyes the blade.

He brought the blade to his wrist...

(With Sonic)

Sonic had finally arrived to the park where Shadow and him had spent their day yesterday. He looked around and didn't see Shadow. He walked up the trail to where the garden was and heard sobbing.

He followed the sad sounds and came up behind a tree. He peeked around it and his eyes widened.

Shadow was cutting his wrists, blood sliding down his arm.

Sonic grabbed his cutting arm and Shadow whipped his head around and tried to escape his grasp.

"Let go of me!" He yelled and stood up. He tried to struggle out of Sonic's grip.

"Why are you doing this! Your hurting yourself Shadow! Why!?"

"Get off of me! Go away! Now!" Shadow exclaimed.

Sonic rolled down Shadow's other sleeve and saw Shadow's scars. He was horrified. He shook his head in disbelief.

Shadow took his took his other arm and slapped Sonic in the face, loosing his grip, and escaped from Sonic.

"Shadow, you can't do this! It's just wrong!" Sonic pleased as he held his now bruised cheek.

"No! What's wrong is that you fooled me into thinking that I had a chance at a normal life! You gained my trust for you could destroy what I had left." Shadow cried.

"What are you talking about! I'm your friend! What did I-"

"YOU SPIKED MY DRINK FOR YOU COULD HUMILIATE ME INFRONT OF ALL YOUR FRIENDS! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Shadow screamed.

"Please Shadow, I would never hurt you like that! I swear!" Sonic pleaded.

"STOP LYING TO ME HEDGEHOG! STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!" Shadow ran off, leaving Sonic in the dust.

Sonic was going to go after him but a light blue envelope caught his eye. He picked it up and read the front. It read: 'To Sonic, From Shadow'

Tears gathered in Sonic's eyes. 'I'm sorry Shadow. I shouldn't have made you go.' He thought as he pressed the envelope against his chest.