Souls Intertwined

(I listened to Rolling in the deep by Adele while writing this. Made my heart feel...I am not sure. I recommend it though, also Stitches by Shawn Mendes. I always recommend love songs while reading my stories as they make it so much better...I think anyways. :) 

~Enjoy!~

-Jon-

We set sail during early evening, everyone gathered and had some dinner, as soon as Daenerys finished her food she went to her room, saying she needed some time to think. I was currently pacing up and down the deck looking at the beautiful sunset shimmer across the beautiful dark blue waters, that were pushing the boat towards our destination.

I wanted to go see her, I needed to go see her. But what is she didn't want to see me? What if she left because she didn't want to spend too much time with me? Then why would she agree to sailing together? I was pretty much at war with myself, my heart and my mind were trying to murder each other over this simple problem.

Ok, not simple. I love her, she may or may not love me. 

I look at the sun set and see it was almost completely gone, only leaving a tiny line of yellow and orange.

I look at the corridor that leads to her room and before I can think about it, I force myself to walk. I walk down the corridor not thinking about anything, pushing away every thought that dared spring free. I only stopped my mindless walking when my body reached her door.

I stared at the Targaryen Sigil on the door, my heart was practically beating out of my chest. What am I doing here? I promised myself I wouldn't come back, and here I am running back to her arms. I remembered back to the feeling of waking up, her arms wrapped around me, holding me tight like I was hers, and all of my shame left me, I would run into those arms anytime.

But what if she didn't feel the same...Might as well try and find out....right? I took a deep breath, we might all die soon, so why the fuck not?

I raise my arm and knock three times before my mind can even register what I just did. Those moments of silence when there is no response felt like they moved in slow motion, I was almost sweating, my palms were clammy. But all of that dispersed when the door flung open revealing a gorgeous Queen.

Her lips slightly parted in shock of seeing me. I looked into those incredible eyes, my chest was threatening to explode, I studied the emotions in her purple orbs. Then when I was expecting words she simply pushed the door open wider allowing room for me to step through.

So, I did.

-Dany-

My evening had been uneventful to say the least, I had hopes and was excited to spend the next few weeks with Jon, but when I looked at him during dinner, he refused to meet my eyes and he looked stressed. My first thought was that he didn't want to be trapped on this boat with me and I couldn't take the pain of that thought, so I left early, needing to get my mind off the Wolf that had stolen my heart.

I walked back to my chambers and grabbed a book from a small shelf, It was about Aegon's conquer of the seven Kingdoms, I smiled as I read it but was interrupted by a knock about an hour after dinner. I placed my book down and rose from my bed, I hadn't gotten changed from my clothes I had worn that day yet, so I didn't have to worry about being decent.

I was expecting Jorah or Tyrion, needing to tell me something important, so when I opened the door to see Jon Snow standing there looking very nervous, saying I was shocked was an understatement.

I looked into those dark brown eyes and attempted to study the emotions in them, I saw love, hope, happiness, worry and...lust. I had a strange feeling my eyes reflected his.

I had no words. None. So, I decided not to speak. I opened the door wider, inviting him in. But not forcing him, this was his choice and I had to make sure he was doing this on his own will.

He stepped through and I expected him to walk past me, I didn't take my eyes off of him for a second, scared this was a dream I was destined to wake from.

The candles in the room lit up his handsome face and made his brown eyes shine. He turned and then closed the door, not breaking my eye contact. I could practically see the lust swirling in his eyes. We stayed like that for...a while.

Both of us not daring to say anything, we just kept our eye contact. The only noise to be heard was the sound of the waves brushing up against the side of the boat and our heavy nervous breaths.

He suddenly took a step closer and I gulped, my body itched for his and my soul was begging to be intertwined with him. I broke his eye contact and stared at his rising chest, I could see his heart beating, and I felt mine matching it in speed.

I looked into his eyes again, we both wanted this, and nothing would stop us this time. Nothing.

I stepped closer this time and I saw the shine in his eyes when I did, the room was so quiet I could hear the flames flicking around and burning the wax and bud. I could hear my fast beating heart in my chest.

I had to do something; my body was on fire. I stepped even closer the closest we had ever been, on our wishes. He looked shocked but it faded when my eyes met his. He clearly saw my love and need for him as I saw his. 'Love comes in at the eyes'

His breath smelled of sweet ale and it made me feel intoxicated, not just by the smell of it but the smell of Jon himself, he smelt like a cool breeze with a hint of salt water and burning wood, like his furs...

I leaned up to him my eyes telling him how much I wanted this, and thank the Gods he seemed to notice this, he leaned closer our lips so close it made a shiver run down my spine.

He leaned his forehead into mine and his brown eyes bore into my purple ones, the more time I spent with this man, the more I realised how deep I had fallen. This was love I had never experienced, it was incredible, and I felt whole, I felt like me.

I pulled back making our foreheads disconnect, he looked upset and disappointed, that didn't last long.

Because I slammed my lips into his. As soon as I did the kiss deepened as did my love for him. I whimpered against his lips, it was the greatest feeling ever, the world felt like it was suddenly washed over with sweetness and hope, I felt like my senses got turned up, I felt love.

I had always wanted the Throne, this was true, but more then that I wanted a home.

And I think I just found it.

A/N: What do you think they are going to do next chapter?

I am guessing...they will sit down with some tea and read a book. What about you?

Thank you all for reading, it means so much to me...thank you. :)

Love y'all