Can't You See?!

-Jon-

We were currently sitting eating dinner. Like normal Dany excuses herself first, giving me a look before walking out, a look that never fails to send shivers down my spine and send blood to my cock.

I sat and finished my food, watching people slowly drift off until it was only Jorah and me.

Jorah looks over at me. "Jon, I know what you are doing with My Queen, I know how it ends every single time."

I frown at him. "What?"

He sighs. "You'll draw her in for a while, she will make you fall in love, then...she will get bored of you, toss you aside and move onto another, I have seen it happen."

So... currently my heart was being ripped apart.

"That's not true." I choke out. She wants to marry me.

Jorah shakes his head slowly. "It is, you know it, you're a bastard, she is a queen, the rightful Queen of the seven Kingdoms. What do think is going to happen after this war? She will take you with her to Kings Landing? You'll be her plaything she uses when her King isn't watching, that's if she isn't bored of you by then."

Plaything? She wants to marry me, doesn't she? She seemed happy...was it all a lie? Her King? I thought I would be her King...how stupid am I?...I am only a bastard...I will never be her King.

"I...wha-I need to leave." I say standing up quickly walking for the door, Jorah stands and grabs my forearm.

"Remember back to this Jon Snow" he said hissing the Snow to prove his point. "Remember that I tried to warn you."

I yank free of his grip and storm out slamming the door behind me.

I then storm up to the deck, I look around into the night sky, then around the deck, knowing that no one was there, I threw my fist at a mast, cutting my knuckles.

I leaned against the mast and slid down it, putting my face in my hands and letting out my tears.

Had she been tricking me this entire time? Jorah has known her for way longer then me, he has seen her grow up...seen her with other men...maybe he was telling the truth...

I stood up and walked over to the railing, throwing my hands on it angrily and gripping it tightly.

I then took a deep breath before screaming into the cool air, my warm breath visible in the cold air.

Why me? I thought I finally found someone...someone I loved who loved me just as much as I love them, a woman I could marry and be happy with...but I had stupidly forgotten who I am...all I ever will be...a bastard.

I need to talk to her.

But when I walked down to her chamber, just looking at the door, knowing she was in there was too much. I backed away and went to my own chambers, with every step my heart getting crushed more and more.

I opened my door and climbed into a cold bed, not bothering to get out of my clothes.

I feel asleep crying like many times I did growing up, because I was a bastard. I always will be.

-Dany-

I paced up and down, waiting on him to walk in, but the more I paced the more I realised he wasn't coming.

After a few hours I gave up and attempted to sleep.

Why wasn't he here? I would not go looking for him, he must have a good reason.

I was going to Marry him; he must have a great reason.

I tossed and turned until I finally feel asleep, very pissed at Jon Snow.