Love Making

-Dany-

My heart was buzzing, I felt so alive, I felt power running through my body at every single movement he made. My body was on fire, tingling at his very touch, every tingle being sent straight to my core, my body was begging for a release.

Jon slowly walked us towards the bed, his tongue roaming through my mouth, tasting me as I tasted him, I would never have seen this coming, if I had told my younger self that I would one day meet a certain King In The North and fall deeply in love, she would look at me like I was crazy, and maybe I was, falling in love in a time of war and death, but right now I didn't care, I only cared about Jon and what the fuck he was doing to my body, to make it react like this.

I plunged my tongue into his mouth, and he groaned, I felt a weird sense of pride that I was able to make that noise come from him. He cupped my face and broke our kiss. I whimpered at the loss of connection, but I needed air, so I was grateful.

I just stared into those eyes, the eyes of my wolf. He was mine, and if anyone dared to try and take him from me, I would make sure they would feel pain. A lot of it.

He just continues to stare at me, no words have been said since I opened the door, and I felt the need to apologize.

"Jon- "

He cut me off by putting his finger on my lips "You're so beautiful." He whispers

My heart fluttered at the compliment and more tingles went sent to my core, I couldn't take not being in his mouth any longer so I grabbed his collar and pulled him towards me, our lips connecting fiercely, I could no longer hear the candles or the waves only our heartbeats and heavy exhausted breaths.

I move my hands up his neck and tangle my finger through his curls, his hands move up and down my sides sending more and more tingles through me.

I moaned into his mouth, I needed him. I moved my hands down his body, and started to undress him, he slowly started to undress me, but the pace quickened, as he backed me up to the bed, he somehow managed to remove all of my clothing, before I removed his. He stopped moving and his eyes went up and down my body, I felt a sense of pride knowing that my body pleased him.

I finally got him naked, and my eyes went up and down him, his muscles shining slightly in the candlelight, his half erect cock between his legs making me shiver with anticipation. I only had one word flying through my brain as I met his eyes again.

Mine.

He puts his hands on my hips and with a sudden movement, lifts me onto him, his hands cupping my ass for support, I wrap my legs around him, and he starts walking towards the bed, he leans in and starts kissing me softly, I kiss back just as soft. I never want this to end.

He lays me gently down on the bed and crawls over me, my body is about to explode, I am pretty sure I have Goosebumps, and I honestly don't think my heart has every beat so fast and strong.

He leans down and kisses me, I kiss back, wanting to deepen it but he keeps it gentle, I start to get annoyed so, I push on his shoulder, he lands on his back next to me and I roll over, so I am now laying on his chest.