The Morning After Prt.2

-Dany-

With a sudden move Jon picked me up and stood up, he walked over to the wall and pushed me against it, the cool wood making me gasp, Jon continued his thrusts until I felt the wave of pleasure I had been chasing come washing through me, making me weak, Jon didn't stop however and continued his own chase until eventually he came deep inside me.

I rested my forehead on his and tried to catch my breath. He was breathing heavy too. I let out a small giggle and a massive smile appeared on his face.

"Holy shit Jon..." I breath "Who knew the Brooding King in the North had it in him?"

He chuckles and puts me down which I wasn't ready for. The sudden weight on my weak legs was to much, as I wobbled, I fell over only for Jon to catch me.

I sigh and look up into his gorgeous face. "My saviour..."

He laughs again and I close my eyes and listen to the glorious sound.

"You should laugh more often Jon." I smirk as I open my eyes.

"With you around maybe I will." He says then leans down and lays a gentle kiss upon my lips, he eventually pulls away and I whimper at the loss of contact.

He stands up and pulls me with him. "Ok I should really get going." He whispers but makes no effort to move or let me out of his arms.

"Then leave." I whisper and press my body against him.

He takes a heavy shaky deep breath. "How am I supposed to leave when your teasing me like that?"

I smile a winning smile and kiss him. I slowly pull away and see his eyes are still closed, he slowly opens them, and I get to look deep into his brown eyes.

"I love you." He whispers.

I look as deep into his eyes as I can searching for any reason not to believe him... but happily find nothing.

"I love you too." I whisper and then lean in and kiss him again. "But I need to know everything about you. I mean everything."

He looks at me for a few seconds then nods. "Everything, no lying."

I nod then push on his chest sending him onto the bed with a thud. His face of shock makes me giggle.

I walk over as he crawls up the bed and rests on the pillow, I then kneel on the mattress and crawl up him.

I rest my head on his chest and he pulls the blankets over us. I snuggle into his warmth and breath a happy sigh while he plays with my long hair. After a while he wraps his arm around my waist.

I stroke his biggest scar, the one over his heart and hear him take a deep breath clearly getting ready for my obvious question.

"How?"

"The Nights Watch."

I look up at him, he is watching me, his face locked of all emotions. I stroke his cheek and try to get him to open up to me.

He closes his eyes and leans into my hand. "The Nights Watch vows are for life...how did you...?

He sighs and opens his eyes; he grabs my hand, the one over his scar and starts tracing my knuckles. "I brought the enemies of the Nights watch, The wildlings, into our side of the wall to save them from the army of the dead. I was only able to save 2,000 before the dead got them." He takes a deep breath. "Some of the men in the night watch weren't very happy with me...so one night they tricked me into thinking my lost uncle had returned. I ran outside and through a group of men to see...to see a sign that read, 'Traitor' I turned around and then one by one the men plunged their daggers into me."