White Harbor

-Jon-

I had the nightmare again.

I was standing in the crypts at Winterfell. I felt like I was being forced to walk towards Lyanna Starks Statue, I stared at it and felt a weird horrible pang feeling in my chest, like someone was stabbing me, but not with a knife, it felt like my heart was shattering.

I felt so much heartbreak and sadness staring at the Statue, but I couldn't look away, it was killing me inside, suddenly I saw a flash of sliver and purple, I immediately knew it was Daenerys, I was forced to turn around and there she was, tears glistening off her cheeks.

I knew where this went every single time...and yet I could do nothing to change it.

"Daenerys-" I say stepping forward but she steps back.

"Why Jon? Why didn't you tell me? How could I think you loved me? It was all a lie wasn't it? A part of your plan, to seduce me into loving you." She cried.

"What!?" I cry out confused.

"Leave me alone Jon, I never want to see you again, you have broken me, are you happy? I fell in love just like you wanted me too, You LIAR!"

I shot up and tried to catch my breath, the sheets under me wet with sweat. My heart thudding out my chest.

I looked around the room and heard footsteps on deck, lots of them. Which meant we where almost at White Harbor.

"Time to face the music." I say to myself, climbing out of the bed.

I had needed a nap before we arrived and Dany was talking with Missandei so I had one, now I wondered how long I had slept, if we had actually arrived yet and where Dany was.

After I had gotten changed I grabbed my curls and I was about to tie them up when I felt hands on mine, pulling my hands down from my head.

Her scent filled my nostrils as she wrapped her arms around me and rested against my shoulder, today she smelt like lavender with a added scent of berries and wine.

"We have arrived, docking right now, I was coming to wake you, you should come up to the deck." She whispers but makes no move to free me from her arms.

After a few minutes of her hug she pulls away and I turn to smile at her, her smile lighting her entire face, her purple eyes with a gleam that made my insides turn to mush. 

She looked so...happy.

"Ok then, lets go." I say and grab my hair again, but like the last time she pulls my hands down.

"No. I love your curls, keep them free." She explains with a enormous smile.

I smile brightly at her, and she giggles at me, I wrap my arms around her and pull her against me, she remains giggling.

"Love my curls do you?" I tease and she meets my eyes.

"I do, almost if not more then I love you." she teases back.

I remove an arm from her body and place my hand over my heart. "Ouch, that hurts not going to lie." I say wincing.

She giggles some more, its such a wonderful sound, I would do anything to hear it, I really would. It almost beats her moans or her Valyrian dirty talk....almost. 

She grabs my hand and lifts it off my chest, she leans in and kisses my chest. "Better?" she teases.

I smile widely at her and leaning in, making our breaths mix. "So much better." I whisper. 

She smiles at me, her eyes then move to my lips, she leans in the rest of the way, joining our lips.

I intensify the kiss, joining our tongues to taste each other. Her moans and whimpers exciting my body, I break the kiss and move my lips to her neck, kissing her sensitive spots.

"Jon..." she breathes but I don't stop. "Jon...we have to...we have...upstairs...boarded...Jon..."

She grabs my cheeks and brings my head level to hers. "Jon. Not now, we have to greet the Northern lords and start our journey to Winterfell. If we start this we won't be able to stop."

I smirk. "You want me don't you Dany?" I tease.

Her eyes darken, she bites her lip and breaths out shakily. "Yes." she whimpers, not looking in my eyes.

I smirk some more before kissing her again, I feel her hand travel down my body, until she reaches my already hard manhood, she gives me a squeeze and I let out a groan.

She smirks and steps backwards, I then realize what she is doing and my eyes narrow in annoyance at her.

She just smiles. "See you up there, My love." She coos then kisses her palm and blows it at me, walking out.

I roll my eyes and adjust my pants, then follow her.

-Daenerys-

I walk out of our chambers with a smirk, climbing the stairs to the deck and hearing him following me.

I start walk to where Lord Manderly is waiting, I look behind and smile at Jon, then look at the boat, taking a deep breath and remembering all the wonderful memories. Jon stops next to me and smiles down at me, but not too much as we had decided it would be better to conceal our...relationship...until the time is right.

He steps off the boat first and I follow behind, hands crossed in front of me.

"Our King has returned!" Lord Manderly greets Jon, I see the drop in Jon's face at the fact he called him King, which meant Sansa hadn't told the North of his pledge to me.

He still smiles. "My Lord, Thank you for waiting, it seems the rough seas of the Winter slowed our journey."

The Lord smiles and shakes his head. "Nonsense! We are glad to have you back, White Wolf!"

Jon smiles at his nickname and looks over at me, I see in his look that he wants me to walk forward, so I walk forward with Missandei and Grey Worm behind me.

Jon smiles at me before turning to the Lord, who is studying me. "My Lord, I am pleasured to introduce Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen."

The Lord eyes me for a moment then bows his head slightly. "Queen Daenerys, Welcome to The North!"

I see right through the man, clearly displeased with having to greet me, my worry and fears seem to be accurate. But I don't blame him, after all my father was known for his atrocities to the North.

"Thank you, My Lord." I say with a fake smile.

He smiles slightly then turns to Jon. "Your Sister awaits your return, My King. She has prepared our journey back to Winterfell. But if you need to rest before our journey begins, you are welcome to New Castle." The Lord offers.

Jon smiles and shakes his head. "Thank you for the kindness and hospitality My Lord, but we must continue on to Winterfell as soon as possible, We are meeting Queens Daenerys armies on the Kingsroad."

The Lord smiles and nods. "As you wish, My King. I will send a raven to Winterfell at once and announce to Lady Stark that we are on our way. We shall leave soon."

Jon smiles and nods, Lord Manderly and his men walk away, I walk up to Jon and he smiles at me.

"Wasn't too bad?" he asks.

"No, it was alright." I take a deep breath. "Sansa hasn't told them." I say and he frowns.

"Yes, I did notice that...guess we have to handle that as well, first we head to my home." he says a smile growing.

I smile at him, grabbing his hand. "To Winterfell we go."