Father But Not Dad

Warning: this chapter contains domestic abuse

My dad was about to storm in the party until he saw me walk out. He looked angry. Shit. I knew what was about to happen.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"I was watching for the siren, dad. I'm sorry I'm late." I said looking at the ground. He hates it when I look directly at him.

"What took you so long?" He asked getting angrier by the second.

"This boy tried to take me home with him." I said knowing he wouldn't care.

"Whatever just get in the damn car." He said getting in the car.

"Wait! Anna!" I heard someone call out behind me." I slowly turned around to find Sam jogging at me with his brother walking behind him.

"Sam I don't have the time. Just go home and leave." I said opening the car door.

"No, wait just listen. Dean promised to keep quiet if you agree to let us work with you." Sam said with a small smile.

"Sam, I can't I told you now I have to go. See you around." I said getting in the car and closing the door. Dean caught up to Sam and watched as my dad drove off to the motel.

"Who was that?" Dad asked.

"Sam Winchester." I said looking out the window.

"Winchester? You met the Winchester's?" He yelled.

"Yes." I said meekly.

"Do you know what that means for us? Huh?" He yelled again. I stayed silent. "Well I want an answer!" He said loudly.

"Yes I know what this means." I said answering my father. He pulled into the parking lot and stopped the car. I opened the door after he did his. I really didn't want to upset him more than he already was. He stomped off to the room and I followed. We walked in and slammed the door behind me.

"You piece of shit! You know how that affects us!" He yelled slapping my face. I straightened up again.

"I'm sorry dad. He approached me." I said.

"What have I said before?" He yelled in my face.

"Not to talk to anyone unless for the case." I repeated.

"If you remember it then actually listen to it!" He yelled again slapping me once more.

"I'm sorry." I said again hoping he would calm down. He never did.

I walked to the bathroom after my father was passed out on his bed from the alcohol. I closed the door lightly and looked in the mirror after turning on the light. I had a big bruise on my temple, a busted lip, and a slightly black eye. I sighed to myself and washed away the blood. My ribs hurt and my shins were sore. I let a tear or two fall from my eyes as I saw what I let happen to me. I wiped them away and changed into my pajamas. I turned off the light and climbed into my bed. I fell asleep after a good 30 minutes staring at the ceiling.

When I woke up I put on my makeup to cover the injuries. I checked to make sure that there weren't any big problems with the other parts of my body. Lucky for me just some bruises. I walked out to the main room and saw my dad still passed out. I took the car keys and wrote him a note on where I was going. I went to get food. I came back and he was awake and dressed waiting for me. I set the food down and handed him his.

"You left without permission." He said calmly.

"I'm sorry, I just thought you would like some breakfast." I said looking at the table.