Wendigo

"Are we almost there yet?" I asked for the 50,826,737 time.

"For the last time no we are not there yet. If you continue to ask that I will open your door and throw you out of the car! Do you understand?" Dean said annoyed.

"Fine. Then just wake me up when we get there." I said situating myself into a sleeping position. I curled up in the backseat and laid there. I think they thought I was sleeping since they started talking a lot quieter.

"We don't even know her Sammy. Why did you invite her to join us?" Dean asked.

"Because I thought from her situation, she would like some company. And I know you don't like people but she seems really nice." Sam said.

"I still don't trust her though. It doesn't matter if she's nice. What matters is if she will backstab us on the next case." Dean said. "And besides she's fucking annoying." Dean finished.

"Really? You are saying that she's going to backstab us on the next case. Your fucking stupid." Sam said. I stayed quiet, just listening to the conversation. "And How is she annoying?" Sam asked.

"Did you not just hear our last conversation?" Dean asked. He's actually upset about that. I was just messing around.

"Dean are you joking? She was clearly joking around!" Sam said.

"Whatever I just don't like her." Dean said.

"Fine." Sam said. I let a few tears slip quietly and forced myself to sleep.

I woke up to Sam slightly shaking me. I turned my head and found Sam turned around in his seat smiling at me, Dean was missing.

"Hey we stopped for food. Wanna come in the diner and grab some?" Sam asked.

"Sure why not." I said. I sat up and opened the car door, walked inside the diner with Sam following and sat down across from dean. "Look, I'm sorry if I come off annoying or rude. I didn't mean to upset you, I'm sorry if I did." I said looking at the table.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking from the menu.

"I heard the whole conversation you had with Sam in the car. I wasn't asleep." I said said still not looking at him. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you I'll leave after the case if you want me too." I said.

"I- it's fine. You can stay." He said.

"No I'm serious you don't have to keep me around if you don't want to, I don't want to be a burden." I said.

"No just stay." He said.

"Anna What's he's trying to say is that he will come to trust you over time. He's not like me, it takes him longer to like and trust people." Sam said. I looked up at him. "He wants to trust you. So let him, stay your not a burden or a problem. Your not rude or annoying." He said. I nodded and calmed myself down. We ordered our food and ate. When we were done we paid and went back to the car. Before we drove off I grabbed my earbuds from my bag. I closed the trunk and got in the car. I listened to my music to not disturb the boys.

It took a good few hours to get there. We drove from Bobby's to Colorado. We pulled into a motel got a room and set down our bags. I sat down on one of the three beds.

"So are we going to the campsite or what?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah we could go." Dean said. I nodded and put together an outfit. I found a light grey, button up shirt, some black skinny jeans, light grey angle boots and a black blazer. I went into the bathroom and changed. I walked back out of the bathroom into the main room. The boys were just finishing putting on their suits. We grabbed our badges and drove to the campsite. I was silent the whole time. I know Sam said that I'm not upsetting them but it feels like it. He says he wants me to stay but I'm not sure he's saying the truth.

We got out of our car and walked up to the crime scene.

"What happened here?" Dean asked the officer at the yellow tape, while showing his badge.

"There was another murder last night." The officer said. Dean nodded.

"Mind if we look around?" He asked.

"Go ahead." He said. We walked under the tape and walked around the camp sight to see everything scattered. I walked over to the tent and see blood all over it. The sleeping bag torn to shreds and a huge ass hole on the side. I saw a lock of hair under the lantern. I bent down and picked it up. It looked like any old bear fur but I knew better. I put it back down and walked over to Sam.

"I found fur in the tent. It looks like a "bear"."I said as a officer walked right behind us as I was going to say it.

"Alright. That would be all, let's leave." He said. We walked passed dean. I tapped his shoulder and he followed. We walked to the car and got in.

"So the tent looks like a tornado hit it. It's ripped to shreds, blood everywhere and the sleeping bag is demolished. I did find wendigo fur under the lantern. So I think we might want to hurry up and kill it because it's not stopping anytime soon." I said reviewing the scene.

"Let's go and check out the victims before we start looking for the damn thing." Dean said starting the car. We drove to the coroners office and walked in. We showed our badges and the coroner showed us the victims.

"So all of the poor fellas were attacked by a bear. But only had their hearts ripped out of their chests. But that's all the bear took." He said.

"Right is that is? Is there any other injuries other than the bear attack?" Sam asked.

"No, just the attack." He said closing the freezers. We all nodded.

"Do you think we could get the reports?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He said walking to the back. He came back with the reports and handed them to me.  I thanked him and we left. We drove back to the motel and changed, then we got more information and went looking for it.