Please listen to me...

Hey guys... I'm sorry if I haven't updated in awhile. And I know the excuse I'm about to use has been over done many times, but school has started about two weeks ago. And the amount of work that I already have to do is very overwhelming. And I'm sooooo sorry that it's going to take longer for this goddamn chapter to be written and published. But in actuality I had written a good chunk of it on my laptop and it didn't save for some reason so now I'm going to have to rewrite it all. I have ran out of ideas and I'm not in the mood to write at the moment and I'm afraid that I'm going to forget about it.

Instead of writing a whole book about my problems I'll just give you a run down on how my life is at the moment.

School has started about two weeks ago and I already have a c in a class. The work I have to do is horrendous and the whole environment of the school is just about as hideous as the food. Along with the workload from school I come home to homework and then I get yelled at for "not doing a single thing around the house" when I'm the one who gives everyone in the house clean clothes. I wash, dry, and fold. And I might as well hang it up too, but I don't even get a thank you for the work I do. The whole house is loud and chaotic, and too small for the amount of people living in it. I don't even get the peace and quiet to sit down and read a good fanfic. I'm always getting called for by my mom to refill her glass or go and fetch something for her. Really I'm just stressed, and I'm not in the mood to write. And again I'm sorry for making you all wait, but I really would rather get my grades up then be the girl who became a disappointment to her family by prioritizing a fanfic over her life. I'm sorry and I hope you all understand and forgive me.

Goodnight or good day.