Calm Before The Storm

I woke up around 9:30 with Sam holding me tight as if I might vanish into air. We were in the spooning position with him being the big spoon. His arms were wrapped around my stomach and his head was in between my head and right shoulder as I was lying on my left side. I smiled to myself as I thought about the happiness he brings me. How he can smile while I'm in any mood and he came make me very happy. His eyes radiate his own emotion feeding mine. I lifted my hand to pet his head and he nuzzled into my neck even more. I played with his hair as he squirmed with a few chuckles. This moment was a good one that I wished would never end. But I knew that, that wasn't possible, the world may end and with that everything is left on our shoulders. All mine, Sam's, Dean's and Cas's. Bobby would love to help us but I just don't know if the old man could take it. The end of the world would make any rational human who doesn't deal with stuff like this freak the fuck out, but for us we handle it pretty well considering that its only happened I think once.

"Good morning baby." I said as I stopped playing with his hair. When I did he stopped squirming but whined a little and kissed my neck making me shiver.

"Why did you stop? That felt good." He said the pout audible in his voice.

"I stopped because you were squirming so much I thought you didn't like it." I said reaching for his head again. I pet his head and he let out a hot breath in the cold bedroom. "Now you seem like you're about to try something." I said with a chuckle.

"I might if you don't stop." He said and then kissed my neck once more. His grip grew tighter and I heard the mischievousness in his voice. I chuckled and stopped him from doing anything else.

"You know we have work to do and you know that we can't do this right now. Maybe later baby." I said turning around to look at him. He had a soft smile on his face.

"I know honey." He said in a soft and quiet tone as if he were telling me that everything were to be okay. I nodded at him and cuddled into his soft and comforting chest. I wrapped my arms which were small compared to his, around his stomach. I synchronized with his breathing and listened to his calm heartbeat. He breathed in my scent as he rest his head on mine. We intertwined our legs, so now if you had a look at us without the blanket covering us we were one person instead of two. We laid like that until about 10:15 and then we both agreed that we had to change and get back to work. We both got out of bed and Sam helped me with my outfit like he does. Actually I think he enjoys helping me pick out my outfit, I think it gives him a sense of confidence in the relationship since I'm taking whatever he has to say into consideration and actually goes with it. I think its a nice way of relationship bonding of some sort. I help him pick out what to wear since he helped me. I went through his closet and found a light gray undershirt, a green flannel and a jacket. I got out a pair of the new jeans he bought when we went out shopping that one day. I let him do the rest and change. I went back to my room while he was changing and put on my clothes and hygiene stuff. I got out my tablet and phone and went to the map table in the main room and set them down. I went to the kitchen and found actual food in the fridge like Dean promised and got out the eggs and bacon. I started to make my late breakfast along with Sam's since I know that he hasn't eaten yet. Dean on the other hand I have no idea if he's eaten yet or not. Sam found me making scrambled eggs and bacon at the same time like a professional multitask-er. "What are you doing." He asked stepping beside me.

"I'm making you and me a late breakfast. I don't know if Dean's eaten yet or not, could you ask him for me?" I said.

"Yeah sure I'll be back." He said walking off to find Dean. The two came back and saw two plates sitting out on one of the counters.

"No I haven't eaten yet." Dean said.

"Then you two grab a plate and I'll make me some. Today we have to work hard to find something." I said as I got out my breakfast ingredients.

"What exactly are we looking for though?" Sam asked.

"How about we start with the small stuff like little fights that angels or demons would have. Maybe an angel killing another angel. Or multiple demons doing stuff they usually do. Maybe look for our type of weird until we get info from Cas telling us where to start next." I said looking over my shoulder at the two boys. I continued to make my bacon and eggs. I plated my food and began to eat it while talking with the boys about our next tasks that lay ahead of us.

We got to work with looking for the things I described earlier in the kitchen and did our best to try and find anything. We found some things that looked like our type of thing in the beginning but ultimately it wasn't our thing but just the normal stuff that wouldn't lead to the world ending apocalypse. We tried to find anything but nothing showed up. I guess its only just started so it would naturally be quiet but that scares me. We gave up for the day and waited until cas came back with news.