Frat Party

Let me introduce myself. My full name is Annabeth Seether, I am currently at the age of 23 even though I look about 18. I "work" with my father around the country. I'm a hunter, I kill all the shit that goes bump in the night. You can call me Anna. Right now me and my dad are in California working on a case. I'm supposed to be acting as a college student. Currently I'm at a frat party watching for the siren that has been taking drunk party boys. I'm in the corner of the main room surrounded by people. My anxiety is growing as people keep on flowing in and it gets more crowded. I really don't want to be here but I have a job to do. I also suck at peopling, so my tactic is to have a huge resting bitch face and cross my arms across my chest and make myself look mean. This usually works but tonight it didn't.

I was standing in the corner leaning against the wall with my arms across my chest, overseeing the room. I noticed that there was about 30 more people in the room than a minute before and my anxiety got even worse. I saw a strangely tall man across the room. I didn't notice anything about him except his height. The next thing I knew, he was walking to me and the room got very small.

"I don't dance, don't want a drink or a boyfriend." I said rolling my eyes.

"Um... what about a conversation?" He asked with a small smile.

"What do you want?" I asked not leaving the wall.

"Hi! My names sam. I was just looking for someone who wasn't black out drunk or a attention craving whore." He said with a chuckle.

"Cool is that it?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well aren't you a talkative Taylor?" He said again.

"I'm guessing you want a little buddy to talk to until whoever dragged your ass here is ready to leave am I correct? I asked knowing he hates this shit show as much as I do. He nodded with a small smile. "I'm sorry dude but I'm not that person. I don't do people, I'm just here because I have to be." I said signaling the room. He sighed.

"Please?" He asked. I looked at him questionably.

"Are you serious? I just turned you down and you still want to talk to me. Even after I've been a bitch to you?" I asked standing up straight.

"Yah I guess." He said shoving his hands in his pockets. "Can I get the pleasure of knowing your name?" He asked.

"Annabeth. But I swear to god if you actually call me that I'll chop off your dick and feed it to you. Call me Anna." I said. He nodded slowly.

"So Anna why do you have to be here?" He asked.

"For my job." I said leaning against the wall again glancing around the room.

"What's your job?" He asked.

"I work for the place when these kids got the alcohol. I have to make sure that it's okay because it's a new thing we've been working on." I lied.

"Oh well that's cool." He said. I shrugged. A half drunk dick walked up to me.

"Is he bothering you?" He asked leaning on the wall next to me I could smell the beer from him.

"What?" I asked not turning to him.

"Is he bothering you?" He asked pointing to Sam.

"No he's not." I said.

"Come on with me and her out of here." He said grabbing my arm. I looked at him now having flash backs. I yanked my arm from his grip now completely pissed off.

"Don't touch me." I said.

"Let's go, I'll get you out of here... keep you safe." He said with a smirk.