Baddest Bitch

"Give me a warning when y'all fuck!" Dean said as me and Sam walked into the kitchen.

"Sorry." I said with a smirk.

"No your not." Sam said with a smile.

"You're right I'm not sorry. It was fun." I said with the same smirk. Dean gagged and Sam chuckled.

"Just tell me if it gonna go down so I can leave the premises." Dean said after he collected himself.

"Alright you little baby, it's not like you've banged a girl senseless or anything, but we'll give you a warning." I said messing up his hair. He swatted my hand away with a tint of pink while Sam was wearing red hot cheeks and a small smile.

"Scale from one to ten how was it?" Dean asked going back to his normal self.

"8 and a half." I said.

"Only 8!" Sam said.

"And a half!" I pointed out. Dean chuckled and Sam huffed while crossing his arms.

"You still only gave me an eight." He said with a pout.

"Do you want to tell the room why an eight?" Dean asked.

"No ones perfect. And so if a person can't be perfect then neither can their sex." I said with a shrug pouring my cereal.

"That makes sense." Dean replied. I turned around after I put away the milk and saw Sam sad. I left my bowl on the counter. And walked closer to him.

"Sam, are your feeling hurt?" I asked.

"Pfft! No!" He said turning away. I smiled to myself a little and fixed my face.

"Sam, it's okay." I tried to make him feel better. I walked in front of him. "If it makes you feel any better then you were the best out of all the times I was laid." I said with a smile, he looked down at me and his frown slowly faded to a smirk.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said with a nod.

"Eww! Flick moment!" Dean said from across the room.

"Bite me!" I said with a smile.

"My pleasure." He said beginning to walk over to me. Sam wistfully thrown me over his shoulder and ran as dean followed behind. "Get over here!" He said.

"No! You won't get my princess!" Sam said.

"My cereal is getting soggy!" I said in the rush of play time.

"No one cares about your cereal! The most important thing is that you don't get attacked!" Sam said still trotting through the halls.

"Get your ass over here!" Dean said with a laugh.

"But my cereal!" I said with a whine.

"No one cares about your cereal!" Sam said.

"I care about my cereal you big oaf!" I said lightly hitting his chest. We stopped back in the kitchen and he set me down. As I thought my cereal was soggy and I had to throw it out. "That was a waste of good cereal." I said with a huff.

"That's too bad." Dean said with a smirk.

"Tampon shitter!" I said playfully punching his arm.

"What the hell am I getting hurt for?" He asked softly pushing me away.

"Your being mean!" I said with a smile still punching on his arm. It wasn't hard enough to actually hurt but it was hard enough to feel it.

"That's too bad!" He said with a smirk.

"What did you say?" I asked acting offended.

"That's too bad-t" He said.

"Let's go then cowboy!" I said jumping on his back. He laughed and held me up and we messed around a little bit. Sam chuckled and watched his two favorite people get along.

~Time Skip~

I washed my new clothes and started to try them on. I was in my pajamas all morning so I was also trying to find the outfit I was going to wear today. I tried on a outfit that was made up with a cute black tight fitting v-neck with blue jeans that hugged all of my curves. The whole outfit showed off my hourglass figure, with my thiccc hips and thighs. My D cup breast are nicely shown off with the shirt and my ass is looking fine as hell in those blue jeans. I put it on, along with a sunset inspired makeup look and my hair over one shoulder. I put on my heeled combat boots and walked out of my room and down the hall with confidence. I was looking hella good and I felt it. I walked with a sway in my hips and my head held up high.

"Bitch I look like I'm fresh out the runway." I said walking into the main room. "Bitch I go crazy the dumb way! Bitches want to be me one day." I said as Sam turned around in his seat. His mouth hung open to the floor.

"You look really good." He managed to say.

"I know." I said sitting down next to him.

"I feel like I can't touch you because then I'd like mess something up" he said trying to figure out where to put his hands.

"It's alright." I said leaning my head on his arm. He rested his hand on my thigh and kissed the top of my head. We stayed like that for a little until dean came in and got in between us.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked literally pulling us apart.

"Hello to you too." I said with an eye roll.

"I'm hungry!" He whined.

"You just had breakfast how could you possibly be hungry?" Sam asked.

"I just am! Can we get something to eat?" Dean whined again. If this means I can be confident and show the city my body then hell yes we are going to grab something to eat.

"Why not. But your buying, you were the reason that I didn't get to eat my cereal this morning." I said getting up. Dean straightened up and watched me as I walked to my room to enhance my look for the cool weather. I put on my black leather jacket that fit nicely, and made sure to not make me look like a blob. As I was walking down the hall to the stairs someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and  saw my smiling boyfriend behind me.

"You look really good." He said pulling me closer.

"I know." I said with a smirk looking up to him. In case you wanted to know the height difference then it's not that bad. I'm 5'9" and he's about 6'4" so maybe it's kinda bad.

"Like really good" He said leaning down. 

"Like, I know." I said keeping the smirk. He exhaled and closed the gap between us.

He pulled away with a smile. "I'm glad you realize." He said letting me go.

"So am I." I said with a smirk. "Now let's get out there so I show the city who's the baddest bitch on the block." I said taking Sam's hand and beginning to walk to the stairs.