Free

The drive there wasn't bad, it didn't take too long. I had my music to listen to as I threw all of Eric's stuff in the back. We only stopped for the bathroom and food. We got there in a few hours. When we pulled up the long driveway to the junkyard I got extremely happy. We parked the cars grabbed our bags and walked to the front door. Dean knocked and waited for Bobby to get up and open the door. I stood next to dean in front of Sam. Bobby opened the door with a huff until he saw me. I smiled at him with my bruised face.

"Boys, Anna. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came here to change cars." I said with a shrug.

"And were just visiting." Sam said with a smile. Bobby let us in with a nod. I set my bag down on the floor in the living room.

"So Anna, where's your father?" Bobby asked.

"In the floor of a dirty old cabin bedroom with a bullet in his head." I said unfazed.

"What?" Bobby asked.

"He's dead." I simply said.

"How?" He asked.

"I shot him." I said again unfazed.

"Why?" Bobby asked again.

"Because he did this and this and this, and this." I said pointing to each of my bruises and scars. Bobby nodded.

"Okay... so now I'm guessing you want nothing to do with him and want a new car?" Bobby asked.

"Pretty much yeah." I said with a nod.

"Alright, I got some running cars but they may not be to pretty." He said with a shrug.

"As long as I get a new car I'm fine." I said.

"Alright then let's go." Bobby said walking out the door. I followed him and we found some cars but all of them weren't my style.

"Maybe... I can grab a car from somewhere else. Sorry Bobby." I said.

"It's fine. This is a junkyard." He said with a chuckle. I laughed and went back inside. I grabbed a beer and sat down. I took a deep breath and smiled. I don't have to worry about what I'm doing, I don't have to be scared. I'm free! I walked around to find the boys. Turns out they were outside working on the Impala. I walked up behind Sam and looked over his shoulder.

"Your doing it wrong." I said. He turned around.

"Well then how am I supposed to do it?" He asked.

"Here, hold my beer." I said as he stood up straight. He took my beer as I took the wrench. I did it properly as Sam watched over my shoulder.

"Okay, so exactly how I was doing it before." He said with an eye roll.

"No you were doing it this way." I said imitating how he was doing it. "And I did it like this." I said doing it correctly.

"I still see no difference." He said.

"Whatever, just do it your way then." I said with a small smile. We traded and he went back to work. I stood back and looked at his figure. I'm not saying this to be thirsty, but he be looking fine. I smiled and watched dean work from under the car.

"Can you hand me that socket wrench?" Dean asked.

"Oh sure, here." I said handing him the wrench. "You want a cold one too?" I asked.

"That would be great." Dean said from under the car.

"Can you grab me one too?" Sam asked from the hood of the car.