Full Of Surprises

"She's that good, now shut your cake hole and let's get to work." Dean said exiting the bathroom and sitting down at the table with us. "Do we know what this thing is?" He asked looking us over. Play mode was put away and now it's time to work.

"No, neither of us know what it is. We can't really make a guess either." I said serious looking at Dean.

"Alright, well then how about we go over where the vics were offed." He said looking over at Sam.

"The victims were killed in a suburban area except for one, she was found in a dumpster naked." I said answering for Sam since he hasn't looked at the case details and I have. Dean turned his head to me and smirked to himself. I cocked an eyebrow at him but he shook it off. 

"Alright, well in that case this leaves open confusion, how about we go to the police station and try and question the officers that were there." He said standing up. Both me and Sam stood up as well and we made our ways to our bags to change since my flannel and jeans won't cut it for a FBI agent. I took out my black blazer, white button up, and black skinny jeans with my nude colored stilettos. I changed in the bathroom first and let the boys change in the main room. I slowly opened the bathroom door in case someone wasn't decent. I fully opened the door and was greeted by Sam's back turned to me but Dean had a full view. He smiled and nudged Sam's shoulder. Sam gave Dean a glare and turned to face me. His glare changed to a loving smile as he saw what I was wearing.

"Look at my little FBI agent." He said walking closer.

"Gross! Come on we have places to be! Don't start the touchy feelly shit." Dean said rolling his eyes. I chuckled and stepped around Sam. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back. I was startled of course not knowing his intentions but was pleased with the results. All he did was kiss the top of my head. We made our way out to the car after grabbing our badges and guns. Like I said earlier I always carry my handgun that I got from Bobby on my left hip. I put it on my left hip because it's just easier to pull it out with my right hand. We got in the car and started to drive to the local police station, but as we were driving about six police cars sped down the road somewhere with their lights and sirens on. Dean made a sharp right turn following the police as the local news station was playing on the radio.

"Another dead body was just found in the area of the last one! Police are heading to check it out now. Stay tuned for more information." The anchor said cutting off the sports reports. We pulled up behind one police car and got out of the Impala. We got our badges ready and made our ways to the sheriff. 

"Can I help you?" He said politely.

"Yes we were heading down to the station to talk with you about the past deaths but came here following you to check this one out as well." I said taking Deans spot, I showed him my badge and the boys followed. 

"Right, I guess the feds would be interested in this sort of thing. Come this way the body's over here." The middle aged man said walking off. We followed him to a very gross scene. Part of the dudes brain was spilling out of his ears along with most of his blood on the sidewalk leading into an alleyway. I almost gagged but refrained, the smell was a mix of sulfur and iron. It could be a demon but then I couldn't debunk the iron. I stepped over the body making sure to not ruin my $45 dollar heels. There was a small hole behind his ear, and a suction mark on his back. So what I'm getting from this is a wraith and a Peruvian fat-sucking parasite. But that doesn't make sense. Why would two completely different monsters work together? I started to look over the body some more while Dean and Sam went off to ask the other officers for information.

"Hey can I get some gloves?" I asked the officer nearby. She nodded and handed me a pair of blue latex gloves. I put them on and lifted up this poor dudes shirt. He had suction marks all over his back and he looks to be very slim. His clothes are supper baggy and you can sorta see his cheek bones, and not in a sexy way. I pulled away from the dead body and stood up from my crouching position and took a good sweep of the surroundings. There was a lock of hair near the only dumpster in the alleyway, a small trail of blood that no one has caught, and his belongings are everywhere. I slowly followed the trail of blood around the corner where there lay someone. I can't tell if this woman is dead or just sleeping. I pulled out my gun and slowly stepped forward. "Ma'am, are you alright?" I asked stepping closer. She didn't move, didn't speak and I don't think I see her breathing. "Ma'am, are you okay?" I asked again. Again she didn't move, talk, or breath. I finally got behind her enough to touch her with my foot, she was laying on her side so I moved her body to lay flat on her back. I actually regret that decision because what I saw was just about as gross as the dude around the corner. I jumped back after seeing her eyes ripped out of her sockets and next to her, with her brains oozing out with her blood. I actually gagged this time and put away my gun. "Guys! I found someone!" I yelled loud enough for them to hear me. 

Sam and Dean came trotting with three officers following behind. Sam and Dean stopped next to me as one of the officers called the station informing them on my discovery. 

"How did you find her?" One of the officers asked.

"I found a small trail of blood going around the corner so I followed it. I found her laying on her side and turned her over to find this." I said motioning to the horrid scene in front of the six of us. 

"Right well can you tell me where the blood trail starts?" She asked.

"Yeah it's just over there." I said walking to it. She thanked me and placed down a marker along with the little lock of hair next to it. I found myself walking back to the boys when someone grabbed my arm in a forceful way. I turned my head to look at this mystery person but a cloth was smashed over my nose and mouth and I was dragged away into a darker alley with no one to witness.