Trio

I woke up around 6:30 in the morning. I got up and walked to my bag. I checked on how the weather was going to be today. I found a pair of maroon skinny jeans and a black oversized hoodie. I put my makeup on and walked down to the kitchen. I made myself some cereal and waited for the others to wake up. I washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen to kill time. I guess I'm now working with The Winchester's. As I was wiping down the counter I heard heavy footsteps on the stairs. I turned around to see Sam shirtless.

"Good morning." I said as he turned the corner not seeing me.

"Oh. Good morning Anna, I didn't expect you to be up this early." He said.

"It's only 7:15, I woke up at 6:30." I said with a shrug. I continued to wipe down the counter.

"Can you hand me a spoon?" He asked as I was blocking the silverware drawer.

"Oh sure, big spoon or little spoon?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter." He said. I handed him a small spoon and continued to clean the kitchen. "Do you want to try and find a case?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter to me." I said. I turned around and faced him leaning on the counter. I heard some more heavy footsteps on the stairs.

"Why the hell are you up so early? And why are you so loud?" Dean asked turning the corner.

"Good morning to you too." I said with an eye roll. He made his breakfast and began to eat. Bobby came down the stairs fully dressed. "Good morning, Bobby." I said as he sat down.

"You all are to loud." He said with a huff.

"Talk to dean he's the one yelling." I said with a chuckle. Sam smiled a little. Dean kicked Sam from under the table. Sam glared at dean as dean chuckled. "Anyways are we going to look for a new case?" I asked now that the third person of the trio was here.

"I guess, Sam?" Dean said.

"Yah sure why not." He said standing up and putting his bowl in the sink.

"You better wash that." I said eyeing him. He turned around and looked at me funny. "I'm not playing around I just washed the dishes." I said crossing my arms. He turned back around and washed his bowl and spoon. Dean finished and tried to place it in and run away. "Dean!" I said loud and clear as he was about to run upstairs. "Get your ass down here and wash your motherfucking bowl!" I said not moving. It was silent until he huffed and walked back in glaring at me. He washed his bowl and walked back to his bag to change. I grabbed my laptop and began looking for a case. I found nothing, that sucked. "Sam did you find anything yet?" I asked.

"Maybe, here get this. There is a total of 5 victims over the course of two weeks, all found by officers or hikers, with their heart missing. But only their heart." He said looking up at me. 

"Okay so wendigo?" I asked.

"That's what it sounds like." He said.

"Alright I'll go and find dean and tell him." I said closing my laptop and setting it down. I got off of the couch and walked up the stairs to find him. "Dean." I said walking down the halls.

"In here!" He said. I followed his voice and found him sitting on his bed.

"Hey me and Sam found a case. When do you want to leave?" I asked.

"Now is fine." He said. I smiled and nodded. I walked off to my room and packed my bag, slung it over my shoulder and walked downstairs.

"Sam, we're leaving now." I said walking down the steps. I set my bag down and heard dean walk down the steps with two bags.

"I guess you grabbed mine too?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." Dean said.

"Hey Bobby! We are leaving!" I yelled to him, wherever he may be.

"Alright be safe!" He yelled back.

"We'll try!" I yelled back. We walked out of the door and to the infamous 67 Chevy Impala. Dean opened the trunk and placed his and Sam's bag in. I put mine in and got in the backseat. Sam sat in front as dean drove his baby. We pulled out of the driveway and headed to our next case.