Good Morning Mr. Hostile

I woke up cuddled into Sam's chest as he played with my hair. It was still dark out since the curtains would've shown in light and I know that I'm not hiding under the covers. I looked up at Sam and saw him watching the window calmly. I wonder what he's thinking about. I know that face, he's lost in thought and I have no idea what he's thinking about. 

"Baby, what are you thinking about?" I asked in a hushed tone. He looked down to me and kissed my forehead.

"Nothing." He said with a small smile.

"That doesn't look like the face that thinks about nothing. I know that face and I know that you're thinking about something. What is it?" I persisted.

"If you really want to know then I'm thinking about what may happen these next few months. I'm worried that something bad might happen." He said truthfully. I love the way he cares about everyone round around him. And to be honest I've been thinking the same things.

"So have I. I'm just worried that we may lose this battle and shit hits the fan hard. I'm worried that we may mess up and not be able to have a second chance to fix it all like we usually do." I said truthfully as well. "What time is it?" I asked.

"It's just about five in the morning, the sun hasn't really risen yet." Sam said.

"Right well are we going to lay here for a little bit or are we going to get ready and start working?" I asked.

"Can we lay here just a bit longer? I like you close to me." He said with a dorky grin.

"Of course we can." I said with a chuckle. We laid there in bed for a little longer with Sam playing with my hair. We got up when it turned closer to 5:30 and got up and ready. We checked the time when we finished and it was nearing 6 so I requested that we wake up Dean and head over to a place and get some breakfast. 

"I don't want to wake him." Sam said when I asked him to wake Dean.

"Well neither do I, that's why I asked you to do it!" I said.

"But I don't want to get smacked! Every time I try and wake him he always either pulls a gun to me, starts swinging or pulls out a knife! I'd like to not get hurt today." Sam said.

"Fine if you're going to be a baby about it then I'll do it!" I said and made my way over to Dean. I pulled away his gun from under his pillow, grabbed the knife from his night stand and put all of that out of reach. I shook him slightly until he jolted awake and almost socked me in the face. I grabbed his fist mid-swing and stopped it from making contact. "Good morning sleepy head." I said with a smile.

"Good morning?" He said. He glanced at his night stand and saw the missing knife, felt under his pillow and found it unarmed. "Where is my knife and gun?" He asked looking at me, I was still holding his fist by the way.

"It's on the table over there so you didn't actually hurt me while I tried to wake you from your coma." I said letting go of his fist. He gave me a look and shook it off. He got out form under the cover and retrieved his weapons from the table."Get dressed so we can go and get breakfast." I said while he made his way to his bag. He got out clothes and went to the bathroom to change. He came out after a few minutes and put on his shoes, jacket and pulled out his car keys from his pocket. 

"Where are we going?" He asked me.

"I was thinking we could go to Bob Evan's they have a really good breakfast menu and it should fill your appetite." I said. He nodded and headed off to the main road and I gave him the directions to the place. We pulled into the parking lot and headed for the door. "This place is a tiny bit formal, they sit you down and stuff." I said trying to prepare them so I don't get embarrassed. We walked in and got seated. We got our coffees and made our choice of breakfasts. We made small talk while we waited for our food and laughed at the silly stuff like shooting our straw wrappers at one another like darts. When the food finally came we were hungry and our food looked and smelt amazing. We ate while talking about business and how thing may go down and all of the what if's. We had our breakfast and I paid for the meal since I know how this place works and the boys don't. I got Dean a slice of pie that was in the case under the counter of the cash register. It was a surprise that he doesn't know about. It seems like I have to make sure people are happy otherwise shit may hit the fan quicker than I thought it would. I walked to the Impala and handed Dean the white plastic bag that the pie was in. He looked at me funny and peeked inside the bag. The pie was put in a leftovers box and Dean seemed confused. 

"What is this?" He asked.

"Just open it." I said with an eye roll. He did and when he saw the blueberry pie his face lit up like a Christmas tree. 

"You got me pie?" He asked.

"Does that look like a carrot? of course I got you pie! I saw you staring at it when we were waiting that short while to be seated." I said with another eye roll.

"Thank you." He said.

"Yep, the fork is in the bottom of the bag." I said getting into the car. Dean closed the box for now and placed it back in the bag. He put it in the backseat so it wouldn't move around and squish. "Lets' head back over to the park and watch it to see if anything goes down. It's better to be safe than sorry." I said buckling up.

"Alright, lets head over there then." Dean said as he started the car.