Night out

Still Sam's POV

The music never got annoying, the people never crowded too much for a bar. She was so happy and relaxed, her smile and laugh never left her face. Hell she even pulled me out of my chair to dance with her. She kept me to herself holding me close when another female came close. The men knew that I'm hers and she's mine. It was really fun, dean had a blast watching us as we drank and danced. This certain bar wasn't just a few tables along the walls and a bar up front. No, this bar was also kinda like a club but it was always fun. The DJ usually has an hour for requests or the sweet early 2010's love songs or just songs about sex. So when 'Cake By The Ocean' came on I smirked to myself and pulled her out of her seat. She laughed at my sudden actions and waited for me to start. I started to walk around her singing the song. She was laughing her ass off. I stopped behind her and spun her around and started to dance. She played along and began to dance like she was being a tease. We started to do a little performance with me the seducer and her the tease. I could see people staring but who the hell cares. I sure fucking don't I'm having fun and so is she. The song ended and we sat back down at the table. It was maybe about 4:45 now and I'm only on my second beer, she wasn't like drunk but she was almost on her fourth beer. Dean was sitting at the bar talking to the waitresses, and more people started to come in.

"Hey baby, I'll be out there if you need me." She said getting up.

"Wait." I said making her turn around. She took the few steps closer to me to see what was wrong. I pulled her down to my level and kissed her. "Be safe baby." I said with a smile.

"I will." She said with a shy smile. She walked into the crowd and I could already see the heads turning as she started to dance in a spot where I could still see her.

Anna's POV

I felt like dancing and showing off my body to him so I told him where I was going. He did the cute make me turn around and kissed me and told me to be safe. I was so blushing under my makeup, so I decided to dance for him. Earlier I was dancing to a more sexy song and danced with it. Turns out that either made him turned on, or felt like I was going to get surrounded by horny men. Either way he still waltzed up to me and danced with me making sure I was accompanied. So right now I'm going to dance like I had been earlier. I started and he was watching but a group of girls blocked the view and made me an easy target. A nice looking man walked up to me and started to grind on me from the back. I moved away still dancing and he followed. I stopped and turned to him not amused.

"Look. I'm not up for the grind on my ass from you." I said. He scoffed and looked me up and down like I was vile.

"You know what, you're just a cow. I you aren't even hot." He said with an eye roll.

"Clearly you didn't think like that before I rejected you." I said as he was starting to walking away. He stopped and turned around to look at me.

"What did you say?" He asked disgusted.

"Don't pull that crap." I said beginning to emerge from the crowd. He followed behind me to continue the conversation but I clearly didn't want to, which was why I was making my way to Sam. The dude that was following me grabbed my arm and spun me to face him. He pulled me close in the most non-romantic way possible. Sam clearly saw me struggling against his grip and the whole situation. I looked over my shoulder and saw my hero walking over to save me pissed. He pulled me off of the dude and held me close.

"Are you alright baby?" He asked looking me over.

"I'm good." I said looking into those beautiful golden brown orbs. He turned his attention to the dude who started all of this. The fire that faded from making sure I was alright blew up in size as he was looking over him.

"Why were touching my girlfriend?" He asked as calmly as he could from being enraged. I swept my eyes around the room to find Dean to try and come over or at least watch to make sure nothing happens. He saw the whole thing and was making his way over to us.

"Oh. Bro, I didn't realize." He said looking up to Sam with fear in his eyes behind his thinning ego.

"Even if she were single, you don't put your hands on her like that. That just shows that your not okay with backs being turned to you. You don't do that its wrong." Sam said stepping closer.

"Sam, step back we don't need to get kicked out." I said calmly grabbing onto his arm. He turned his head to me and the fire in his eyes dimmed. Dean stood on the other side of me and looked the other man up and down. Sam took a step back to his original spot and exhaled.

"I'm sorry bro, like I said I didn't realize." He said taking a step back himself.

"You still don't understand that-" Sam started again getting angry. I let go of Sam's arm and stood in front of him to stop him from throwing punches. He stopped and looked down at me.

"Sam its not worth it. Walk away to the table and sit down, take a breath. We aren't going to throw punches and swings." I said putting my hand on his chest. He relaxed and looked over me to the man behind me. He nodded and Sam walked away to the table. I turned around to face the dude. "I just saved your ass. Don't touch me again as a thank you." I said walking to the table with Dean behind me.

"I'd say that we should leave." Dean said to us. I nodded and so did Sam. Me and him put our jackets back on and we walked out the bar doors and grabbed some fast food and drove back to the bunker for the night. We ate and got ready for bed. I snuck into Sam's closet and took one of his tees. I ran back to my room and changed into short shorts and his shirt. I calmly walked back into his room and saw him crawling into bed.

"Is that my shirt?" He asked putting the covers over him.

"Maybe." I said taking off my makeup with the makeup remover I left in his room.

"It looks good on you." He said with a smirk evident in his voice. I turned around and smiled at him.

"I'm sure it does." I said throwing away the wipe and turning off the light closing the door. I crawled into bed next to him and cuddled into his side. We both fell asleep to the beat of each others hearts.