Quality Time

Hello lovelies! Let's get started with the chapter!

We pulled up a long driveway in the middle of absolutely no where. Dean stopped the car and looked back to me.

"It's better from the inside." He said with a smile. I nodded now curious and opened my door. I closed it and walked over to the trunk of the car. It was opened by dean and I grabbed my bag, slinging it over my shoulder and waited for the boys. They closed the trunk and walked to the big metal door. Dean opened it and let me inside like I was a guest. Well I think I am, anyways I walked in and looked around. I slowly walked down the metal stairs and wandered into the library. I set my bag on the table and smiled. It really was better from the inside. "If your surprised with this then wait till you see the rest." Dean said trotting down the steps. I looked behind me to see dean catching up to me and Sam slowly walking down the stairs.

"Sam are you alright?" I asked worried. I'm really the mom friend.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said making it over to me.

"So! Anyways let me show you to your room. Because your I assume staying with us right?" Dean asked.

"Yeah sure let's go." I said switching my gaze to him. He led me down the long hallways to a spare bedroom that is now mine and opened the door. It was a simple set up. Bed on one wall, dresser on the other, and a closet with a desk on the same wall. I nodded, I could so work with this. I memorized the route to my room as I forgot my bag I was heading for the door when it was opened.

"Hey, you forgot this." Sam said holding my bag.

"I was just in my way to grab that, thanks!" I said happily taking it. He closed the door and I started to unpack my belongings. I folded my clean laundry and set it in my drawers. Underwear in one, socks in another, bras shared with the underwear and pajamas in a separate drawer. I hung up my everyday clothes in the closet and set my shoes on the closet floor. I set my bad beside the desk and found a laundry basket in the back of the closet. I set the basket in the corner of the room and put my dirty clothes inside. I overlooked my space and smiled. I found my chargers and plugged them into the outlets around my desk. I made it nice and neat and smiled to myself.

I walked out of my room and wandered the long and quiet halls. I found the bathroom, a lot of empty rooms, a few closets and a closed door. I took no remark from it as it may be just a empty room. I continued walk until the closed door opened and I heard a very familiar voice.

"Hey are you lost?" Dean asked. I turned around.

"No not lost just looking around." I said with a friendly smile. He nodded.

"I could show you around?" He offered.

"Sure." I said. He smiled and started to walk with me.

"So most of these rooms are empty, but there is the occasional bathroom, or closet or something. Over here is the laundry room. It's really just a washer, drier, and a little table to fold on. Um, down that hallway is the kitchen, and just to the right is the walkway to the main room, where we entered. I'm sure sam will show you his room when you two go and have your little chats." He said walking down the halls with me, showing and pointing to each important room. I nodded and memorized the layout roughly. "So you got it right?" He asked stopping and turning to me.

"Yeah I'm good I'll figure it out over time." I said with a nod.

"So how's your room coming along?" He asked.

"It's great, I put away my clothes put away my shoes and set up my charging station. All I have to do is either build or buy my other furniture. I'm thinking a little bookshelf of my own selection of books, and maybe a comfortable chair or two." I said excited.

"Alright. So how are you decorating the walls?" He asked.

"Um I might find some paintings or pictures, or maybe just a new coat of paint since the brown doesn't really look all that nice." I said with a chuckle.

"Right right, I understand." He said leaning against the wall.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked not taking the soon to be awkward silence.

"You could hang out with Sam." He said with a shrug.

"I said what do you want to do, meaning I want to spend time with you. It's not all about Sam. Don't get me wrong he's fun to hangout with but you seem pretty cool as well." I said with a smile.

"You want to hang out with me?" He asked making sure.

"Yes, I'm willing to spend precious time with the mega dick Dean Winchester. Why wouldn't I want to spend some bro time with you?" I said nudging his arm.

"Okay, how about we go to the kitchen and see who can cook a better... burger." He said.

"Your so gonna lose!" I said running off to the kitchen.

"Like hell I will!" He yelled after me taking off as well. We got to the kitchen and started our little competition. We pulled Sam out of his laptop to be the judge of our burgers. He complied after the fifth please. He sat down and looked at our plates. We didn't let him see who's plate was who's and we didn't tell him. Just to make it fair. He took a bite out of deans and nodded. He swallowed and set deans down. He picked up mine and took a bite, he chewed and swallowed. He looked up at the two of us.

"Who's is this?" He asked. I just failed the competition.

"It's mine." I said.

"Well then you beat dean with flying stars." He said. I smiled immediately and nudged dean in the side.

"I told you I'd beat you!" I said happy.

"Whatever just take the twenty." He said reaching into his pocket. Did I forget to mention that we made a bet. Oh well. I gladly took my well earned money and walked away to my room.

I really need to do my laundry. I picked up my basket and carried it to the laundry room to see the drier running but the washer empty. Whatever, it's just one of the boys cleaning their clothes. I loaded up the washer with soaps and my clothes and started them. The drier stopped and I opened it up and started to fold who's ever laundry this is. Sam walked in and grew red as I was folding some boxers.

"Um hey Anna, what are you doing?" He asked walking over to me.

"I'm folding laundry." I said as I put it in a pile.

"Right, well I think I can handle it from here." He said reaching for the shirt in my hand.

"It's fine, I can do this don't worry." I said pulling it away from him.

"Anna, just let me do this." He said turning redder.

"Sam, What's is wrong with me folding your laundry?" I asked.

"You- you can see my..." He stuttered turned even redder.

"Your underwear? Like I'm judging you. Come on, it's just an article of clothing that we have to wear. Nothing else." I said purposely picking up a pair of his boxers and folding them. He stepped back and sighed. His face got a tiny bit less red and agreed but only if he could help me. I switched my clothes around and accidentally dropped my royal blue lace bra on the floor. Sam picked it up and handed it to me, I thanked him and showed him that there is no problem with it. We finished both of our laundry and spent the day together with dean just relaxing on the couches. I might have fell asleep on deans shoulder though.

Hello, I just though that some nice quality dean time was in order because he felt a little left out. I hope you enjoy and don't stress out like I am right now. Anyways I'm supposed to be sleeping so goodnight and good morning to those waking! Peace out bitches!