Finally

Sam's POV

I rushed to the library and tried to find something to bring a soul back to its body. Dean trotted in the library out of breath.

"Sam, Let's hurry and find how to fix this quick." He said looking over the books.

"Alright, I'm already on it." I said. We looked all over the library and archives. We then turned to the internet and searched. We spent hours trying to help her. I still don't understand why she would do this. She is loved and cared about. If she just talked to me then I could've helped her. "I found it!" I yelled jumping from my seat.

"Well read it!" Dean said. I did and he smiled. "Let's get ready!" He said. Before he came and found me he placed her body in the freezer and covered her up. We needed her body, and many other things. We got everything in order and prepared the ritual. We said the spell and waited. I stared her body down waiting on edge for her to jump up or at least start breathing. I saw her chest start moving as the bullet flew out of her head and the wound closed up. Her eyes started to move still closed and then they slowly opened. I got down on my knees and held her hand. She slowly sat up and held her head.

"Sam?" She asked.

"Anna. You don't know how much I missed you." I said hugging her. She hugged me back and patted my head.

"I wasn't out long right?" She asked lookingbat dean.

"You were out just about the whole day." I said looking her over.

"Oh right... I'm sorry." She said looking at me again.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"I shouldn't have done that. It was a mistake, I was stupid for doing that. I'm so sorry that I made you sad. Those were never my intentions." She said looking into my eyes.

"I know Anna I know. It's alright. I don't blame you. We don't blame you." I said looking over at dean. He knelt down next to her and messed up her hair.

"You can't scare us like that. You made the mean dick dean cry." He said with a caring smile. She chuckled and rested her head on his chest.

"I promise I won't do that ever again. I have a reason to stay, and I'm not letting go of that ledge." She said with a smile. We helped her up and walked her to the kitchen. She sat down on the counter and watched dean make her something to eat.

"So... what's up?" She asked rubbing the back of her neck.

"Um just... I don't know." I said with a shrug.

"I'm going to have to clean my room up again don't I?" She asked.

"I can do it. It's no big deal." I said looking at her.

"No, it's fine. You've done plenty to help." She said. I reluctantly nodded and we sat there watching dean make dinner. He set down the plates and silverware and we ate like a family.

Anna's POV

We ate and I headed back to my bloody room with a fuck ton of cleaning supplies. I got down on my knees and began to scrub the floor removing the blood. I then began on the walls and washed my sheets. I cleaned up all of the blood and then finished the room with an air freshener. I made my way to the main room where I know there is a couch so I can nap until my sheets are clean. I sat down on the couch and rested my head on the back of it. Sam walked in the main room as well and found me tired.

"Hey, if you want to sleep for a bit you can use my bed while you wait for your sheets." He said with a smile.

"Really? Thanks Sam. Can you help me up though?" I said raising my sore arms. He helped me up and lead me to his room. I carefully sat down on his bed and looked at him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I feel regret, embarrassed, tired, and sore." I said laying down.

"Well we can fix maybe one of those problems, go to sleep and I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning. I'm not saying all of the emotions like regret or embarrassment will go away but maybe your soreness will." He said with a smile.

"Right, well goodnight Sam." I said rolling over with my back facing him.

He waited a few minutes and then said "Goodnight Anna, I love you."

"I love you too." I said and fell asleep.

I'm not really sorry that this is short, like only 800 words short but at least they said it! In person to one another. And no she didn't say it half asleep without meaning it. He is her everything. Just to let you know. Anyways I'm tired and need sleep so peace out bitches!