Things Are Brewing

Dean's POV

These past few days Anna has been really focused. Like for the first five days she barely left the table. I can count how many times she left the table on one hand. Those times including the one time she changed clothes, used the restroom and refilled her glass of coffee. All the other times me and mostly Sam refilled her mug for her and gave her food. She didn't sleep until her body passed out from how little sleep she got until last night I told her to take a break. She was so frustrated that she couldn't find anything. She finally agreed to go to sleep after I had told her how many days she'd been at that table. I know her and Sam fell asleep together like they usually do, and woke up and took that 45 minute break in her room. After that they got ready and made breakfast for all three of us. Then we all went to work.

 I woke up this morning about 9:15 and got dressed after staring at the ceiling like I normally do. I put on my black ACDC band t-shirt, red over shirt and blue jeans. I put on socks and cologne and sat back down on my bed. I stayed on my laptop looking for anything that may help us with this big boss fight in my room until Sam knocked on my door. He came to ask me if I'd eaten anything since Anna was making bacon and eggs. I said no and followed him to the kitchen. I think she's actually gotten more used to the bunker than when we did the first time we started living here. She made us breakfast we ate and then we went to work for a few hours until we all gave up tired at looking at all of the same articles that we had for the past almost week. We tried to wind down by joking with one another. Me and her were in the middle of messing with Sam and how in the beginning he was so awkward with girls until Cas, my best friend, came back with news.

"I have news." He said breaking our fit of laughter.

"Really? What is it?" Anna asked seemingly flipping a switch.

"Gabriel and Micheal have met with God and spoke. Everyone on angel radio is talking about it." He said.

"Do you know what they spoke about?" Sam asked.

"Do we know where God stands in this or is that still a mystery?" Anna asked.

"I don't know what was discussed between Micheal, Gabriel and God but I do know that God stands on his own side. He isn't standing next to Gabriel and Micheal and neither Lucifer or Crowley." Cas said.

"So God stands by himself and the little meeting the three had and their conversation is unknown." I said.

"Yes that's all that I have for now. I'm sorry its not anything bigger." Cas said.

"No Cas it's fine. I think we all understand that this is new and in the beginning of alot of things there is very little. It's alright how about we just try and find something to do until there is more of what we need. Does that sound good?" She said.

"Yes that seems reasonable." Cas said with a nod. We started to talk about what to do next while Cas seemed to listen. "Wait. I think there's more." Cas said.

"What?" I said,

"Be quiet." He silenced me. I shut my mouth abruptly and gave him a surprised face. "I think there's going to be a meet up with all five at Oak Ridge Prairie in Griffith, Indiana next week." Cas said.

"Oak Ridge Prairie in Griffith Indiana?" Anna asked.

"Yes. Why is there something I don't know about?" He asked her.

"It's nothing, just a place with lots of memories. That's all." She said with a faint smile. "Lets hurry up and get over there now. It's better to be early instead of right on time for something like this." She said standing up. Sam and I followed after her going to our rooms.

Casteil's POV

 All three of them left to their rooms to pack I'm guessing. I followed Dean to his room, to ask him some questions about Anna. I find her interesting, she seems to leave off the feeling of something that I can't really describe and I want to know what it is. Dean started to pull a duffel bag from his closet and put his clothes into it.