Bonding

Dean's POV

Anna... you mean so much to me. I swear to god when you went missing yesterday I freaked the fuck out. I even cried on your behalf, I was so worried about getting you out of there that the wraith wasn't even important. I'd die for you. In the beginning I disliked you, I didn't trust you and I thought that you were annoying. But I was wrong you are one of the most caring people I know. No wonder little Sammy fell for you. You are my best friend, I care for you so much you don't even know. You probably mean more to me than Cas. 

"Dean are you okay?" She asked me with concern. 

"Yeah I'm fine." I said with a nod while I finished my pie. After the wendigo case we worked together I found a respect for you. You carried me out of the cave, out of the forest, to the car, in the motel room and even patched me up better than Sammy could. You stayed up until I woke up to make sure I was okay. I respect you, I care for you, because you are my friend. 

"Are you sure you look pretty deep in thought." She said persisting. 

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked with sarcasm.

"I don't know dude, chill." She said raising her hands in surrender. "So, do you guys no any way to fix a broken leg in less time than 6-8 months?" She asked. Cas could fix her leg but we haven't spoken in a while. What even is he doing? I glanced at Sammy to see he was already looking at me.

"Yeah, we do. But we should probably wait until tomorrow when you checked out of here." Sammy said. She nodded and I remembered that we have a case. 

"So about the case do you have an idea on what the monster was?" I asked.

"The case is now a dead end." She said before taking another sip of her water.

"Why so?" Sammy asked.

"You just emptied your magazine into her chest. She was a hybrid of a wraith and a Peruvian fat sucker. She killed all of those people and gave me details I didn't need to know. So unless there are two then the case is solved and finished." She said looking at the both of us. 

"So there are now hybrids of things we've already killed?" I asked.

"If that's possible then there are also hybrids of things that we haven't killed yet." Sammy piped up. 

"Now that's scary." She said with a shiver. That is scary. 

"So if the case if already finished then we just go back to the motel, grab our stuff and head to the bunker." I said disappointed.

"Yep, back to those walls again." She said with disappointment as well. "Anyways, what shall we do now? I'm stuck in this bed and I'm bored." She said placing her bottled water on the little table. I thought about it, and the only thing I could think of was a board game.

"Board game?" I suggested.

"What board game?" She asked looking at me.

"Sorry?" I suggested.

"What board game are you suggesting." She repeated.

"Sorry." I said. She stared at me for a minute and then it clicked in her head.

"Ohh! Right the game 'Sorry'." She said with a small chuckle.

"You know what would be better?" Sammy asked.

"What?" Me and her asked at the same time.

"Uno." He said with a smirk.

"Then go get it. We'll be waiting here." I said. He chuckled and put on his jacket. 

"Kiss before you leave me!" She said as he was heading for the door. He turned around and smiled at her. She really makes him happy. He walked over to her and bent down. She cupped his cheek and kissed him, they pulled apart both smiling. 

"Wheres my kiss?" I jokingly asked as he was heading for the door.

"Bite me." He said with a small smile. I bit down on air making a click with my teeth as if I was actually biting him and he chuckled. "I'll be back, no crazy parties without me." He said and then walked out of the door. 

"So, what's up?" She asked when Sammy was gone.

"What?" I asked.

"What's up? Anything on your mind?" She asked.

"Nope, I'm good the grape fruits empty." I said with a shrug.

"It's never empty Dean, so whats going on in there?" She said turning her body to face me. 

"So there's no way I'm getting out of this?" I asked, she shook her head no. "I guess I'm just happy that you're okay." I said with a shrug.

"Why I thought you didn't like me?" She said tilting her head.

"Where did you get that idea?" I asked, she shrugged her shoulders. "Ever since the wendigo case we worked together, I've found a respect for you. After that I found out you're not that bad at all. I was wrong in the beginning. You're a very nice person who's dealt with all of my bullshit, taken care of me and got me out of trouble. No matter how bad I act towards you, just know that you will always be my friend." I said not looking at her. She stayed quiet for a while until she chuckled

"Cinnamon roll." She said under her breath.

"What?" I asked looking at her.

"Nothing I said nothing." She said holding in a chuckle. I side eyed her for a little and let out a chuckle. 

Girl, you mean so much to me you don't even know.