Sernity's Job

Alessandro Dellisola as Liam
Madison Pettis as Mercy
Sonya ( @sonya_rudskaya on insta) as Mercedes
Ben Barnes as Mateo Alford
Coco jones as Kensley Santiago

"You just cleaned the mess? Do you think anyone will notice?" Mercedes pestered her friend with questions the next day at lunch.

Serenity pushed around the slop on her tray that was called school food, hesitant to answer, "I don't think anyone noticed. I hope no one noticed," the girl hid behind her long curly locks today.

"You totally saved his ass!" Mercedes threw her hands down on the table.

"Shh," serenity looked up from behind her hair.

"Sorry sorry! I bet he knew it was you! Maybe he'll give you something special for saving his ass!" Mercedes began to get giddy at the idea.

"It's not that big a deal, and I used a lot of bleach! Hopefully he won't know it's me. What if he gets mad that I was in his room?" Serenity's eyes widened.

"Ok now your just getting paranoid!" Mercedes brushed the whole topic off and plopped a fry in her mouth.

"Des! What are you doing over there? We have cheer practice second half of lunch. Come sit with us," Jullianne queen bee called over to Mercedes.

"Des?" Serenity questioned the nickname Jullianne called her.

"Yah, apparently saying Mercedes is a mouth full," Mercedes grumbled under her breathe and, began pick up her stuff, "Sorry Serenity I'll catch you after practice?"

Serenity just nodded her head as Mercedes left to join the cheer girls. The slop on the tray was pushed around some more before being thrown away. Serenity gathered her things and headed off towards the library.

At noon Liam woke up from his deep slumber. Dry blood covered his body and soaked into his sheets. He groaned. After his wolf took over everything was a blur.

Liam sat up and looked around the room. No blood on the floor, and his room smelt like bleach and honey. Getting up from his crusty sheets he went to his adjoint bathroom, and got in the shower ridding himself from the metallic smell of blood.

It must've been a good hunt, he thought to himself as his stomach hadn't yet rumbled. Liam watched the water turn from a deep crimson, to light red, to clear. When the water was finally clean and clear he hopped out the shower and wrapped a white fluffy towel around his waist.

Going back to inside his room he assess the damage. The only real damage being his sheets. He found a clean change of sheets on his dresser. Stripping his bed he changed the sheets. His new sheets smelt like sweet honey, Liam was becoming quite fond of the honey smell.

"Liam," Mateo knocked at his door.

Liam quickly grabbed the bloody sheets and stuffed them in the close, "come in!" While in the closet he put on a pair of boxers and some khaki pants.

"Where are you?" Mateo asked.

"I'm here. Did you need something?" Liam walks out of the closet and to his dresser pulling out an all white button up shirt.