Aston (part 3)

"All these preparations are driving me mad," Aston grabbed his drink and went back to the group.

"I think all of us are going a bit crazy," Kasen sat next to Aston.

Kasen is one of Astons followers. The blue eyed, blonde headed boy could make any girl weak at the knees with just one glance. Just like his friend.

Aston and Kasen were two among many that were apart of the wedding party. The wedding party being everyone who was going to be in the wedding. Who of which were getting fitted for their tuxedos, dress, and whatever else they needed. Liam only let them take a single trip into town as a whole group. Meaning half the pack ventured around the town grabbing things they needed for the wedding and house hold stuff that they just wanted.

The teens were taking advantage of this and were walking around town venturing into stores, and going into the arcade.

"Aston I need some money," Mercedes walked up to her brother and his whole group of friends turned to look at her.

"What why? Didn't mom and dad give you $50?"

She nods her head and sits her bags down next to his chair, "yes, but I need $50 more. Please."

"No." He shook his head.

"Aston come on don't be a dick."

"Why do you need 50 more dollars?"

"I just do okay."

"The answer is still no."

Mercedes sighed, "I'll get Jullianne and her group to stop following y'all around."

"Mercedes leave me alone."

"I will leave you alone and not bug you for the rest of the day if you give me a 50."

Aston pulled out his wallet and pulled out two twenty's and a ten, "if I give you this you'll get out of my face?"

She nods her head.

"Fine. Don't bother me until we have to leave." He gives her the money and she walks out of the smoothie shop.

"Aston we're going to head down to the arcade you coming?" Kasen along with the five other guys they were with were already standing at the door with their drinks in hand.

"Mm," he watches his sister walk towards Jullianne and her group. Which meant Serenity was all by herself somewhere and he bet he knew where, "no. I will catch up with y'all later."

Aston got up and walked in the opposite direction of the group. He knew the small town like the back of his hand. Meaning he knew exactly where Serenity was.

Walking into the small locally owned book shop he simply had to look in the right corner to find the beautiful caramel skinned girl.

"Thought I'd find you here." He spoke, startling her.

She jumped and looked at Aston with big eyes, "did you need something?" Serenity looked down, as to not anger him.

"No, but I thought I'd apologize for my behavior the other day."

She looked up at him, "Your apologizing?"

He nods his head, "yes I'm apologizing. That's the most human thing to do. Speaking of human, this place reeks how can you stand it?"

She shrugs putting the book that was in her hand back, "it doesn't bother me."

"Okay well, wouldn't you rather be doing something else? Like shopping?" He crosses his arms.

"Shopping with what money?" Serenity kind of laughed. Shopping wasn't on her agenda. Especially since she didn't have any money. It's not like she was given an allowance since she had everything she needed to survive at the pack house.