CHAPTER 25

DAMIEN LIM

"You surprised me, What are doing in here?" Napakuyom ako ng kamao. "I'm telling you to stop this nonsense." Malamig kong tugon.

"What?" Tila walang malay niyang sambit.

"You're ruining everything!" Galit kong sigaw. "Ano bang sinasabi mo?" Natatawa niyang sambit.

"Don't laugh at me, PRIMA!" I can't believe she's part of Ace's death. That jerk deserve all, but he–

"Why are you here?" Napatingin ako kay Primo na ngayon ay hinihimas sa likod ang kapatid. "Why are you doing this?" Iritado kong tanong. "Doing what?"

"YOU'RE A PART OF THE CRONOS ARE YOU?" Talagang nagpantig ang tenga ko ng marinig ko ang usapan nina Luna at Deo. Who would've thought that my conclusion is always right?

Why am I scared to make the first move?

"H-how'd you—" Napayuko siya sakin. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THEY'RE SUFFERING?!" Hindi sila nakakibo.

"This is the only way to keep our mansion. So what'd you expect us to do then?" Ako naman ang napatigil sa sinambit ni Primo.

"Cronos will take our home if we failed. Our family have a huge debt to that person so we need to do any command."

"Who's that person?" Mahinahon ngunit may pagkatindig kong tanong. I opened my cellphone carefully while it's on my pocket. Tumingin ako ng bahagya at tinawagan si Luna.

Napatingin ako sa likod ko ng yumuko silang dalawa. "Are you looking for me?" Sabay ngisi niya.

A sudden guts makes me wanna punch this woman. "It's been a long time," Sambit niya habang inaayos ang plastic na bulaklak sa vase.

"I'm glad to see you." Look at this hoe.

"I'm not."

"Well, who cares if you're not?"

"You're the reason behind of this?!"

"Yes." Maikli niyang sagot na nagpakulo ng sistema ko. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Sigaw ko sa kanya.

"Simply because Ventura family is my rival... AND A RIVAL MUST DIE."

"Tadeo is Luna's boyfriend. Do you think that she will forgive you if she knows that you're the reason behind all of this?!"

"I'm doing this for her sake DAMIEN! You can't understand that because you're not in my situation!" Gotcha.

"What situation are you in? You're pretending to be the victim but THE TRUTH IS YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT ALL!"

"Maybe I am," Umupo siya kasabay ng pagngisi ng bahagya.

"I need you to stop this. You'll just hurt her feelings if you'd continue this."

"I'm doing this for her, I'm sure she'll understands. We all know that López's bloodline is a threat to all. After all, they're Mafias." Ngisi niya.

"What's goin' on her—" Napatingin sakin si Saturn. "What are you doing here?"

"Ask her."

"Damon, you should stay away from this,"

"Sabi ko na nga ba at pamilyar ang pangalan mo sa 'kin dahil tita mo nga pala siya." Alam kong sa bawat salita ko ay rinig ako ni Luna. If this is the only way to repent my sin then I'll let her know the truth.

"How can you do this to your friend? Or must I say, fiancé." Sumeryoso siya ng tingin sa 'kin. "I underestimated you, Mien." Kinuha niya ang susi sa bulsa at pinaikot ito dahilan para magkaro'n ng ingay.