All the legends are true... or are they?

" - Izzy, we think the downworld is at the dawn of a war against us.

Izzy laughed and put her hands on her hips.

- Oh, and what makes you say that? A vampire was lurking down the alley for the first time in months? And you really believe him, Luke?

- Isabelle we're serious, said Luke. We were on the mission you gave us and two vampires walked in the coffee shot. They were talking to the manager about an army.

- It could be a war between downworlders guys, we don't know.

They didn't mention Clary to her, not yet. None of them was ready because if they did say something it will make her real. If she was real it meant that she actually started to remember but nobody knew if she will ever be able to come back. It was too painful for everyone.

- It could be Izzy... it could be but I have a bad feeling about it. Too many things are changing at once, sighed Jace.

Isabelle raised an eyebrow. Jace made a mistake.

- What do you mean? she seemed suspicious.

- Well... I... I mean downworlders are going outside again. Vampires weirdly found a way to be on the sun, they act badly again, werewolves make themselves known, you know all of that.

He was nervously playing with his stele trying to keep his calm. Isabelle was staring at it. He only did that when he was nervous and she knew it.

- Anyway, we didn't see him giving them mundane blood. We'll follow him around town and see if we can catch him breaking the accords. Maybe if we have him here we can interrogate him.

Jace stormed out of Izzy's office. While he got out he pushed Simon who was coming in.

- Wow Jace seems annoyed. What's going on?

- Nothing Simon. I'll go talk to him. said Luke.

He also walked out of the room following Jace.

- Since when are they so close? laughed Simon.

- Since Jace doesn't handle missing Clary.

- He's never gonna get over her, is he?

- Did you forget that shadowhunters fall in love once in their life?

- So I'm the luckiest man in the entire shadow world then.

He walked over to his girlfriend and put is hand around her waist. She smiled at him and kissed him.

- And I'm the luckiest woman in our world and in the mundane world.

- I love you Izzy.

- I love you Simon."

They kissed again but this time it was full of things they wanted to say, full of emotions.. happy emotions. They both missed Clary but they had each other and that was important too.

Alicante

"- So you're worried about Jace.

- Alec he's been acting more and more weirdly. Today he told me that we should expect an attack from the downworld. You need to come back and talk to him.

- Izzy I cant I have work here.

- I know but I'm scared for him. He activated his stamina rune two days ago and didn't deactivate it since. You know when Jace doesn't sleep it's for a reason.