The truth will always come out

Magnus and Alec were on their way to the Silent Brothers. It was Magnus' idea, he thought that they might have known a way to bring Jace's memories back.

"- Alec, I need to tell you what happened when I was kidnapped.

- You do. I just thought you needed time.

- I did. Well they didn't torture me, well not that I remember. All I know is that I kept waking up in different rooms all the time.

- Do you remember what was around you?

- Well, I do remember them talking about our world with the terms "their dimension". I immediately thought that they were hiding in a different one.

- That would make sense. An army of demons like them would create a huge demonic activity and we didn't see any.

- Exactly. They were also talking about Clary.

- I know, they want her to be a dark demonic shadowhunters who kill us. But they won't get her.

- Actually they might. They are planing on putting Selene in her body.

- Well as long as she is in the Institute she's safe. We'll make sure to keep her there.

Magnus sighed. He hoped she was safe in there but in his opinion, nowhere was safe anymore.

- Look, also the last time I woke up, I woke up lying down on a body. After a minute I realized that there was probably like 70 bodies piled up in the room. All of them had runes on them.

Alec suddenly stopped. He started at his husband.

- Runes...? Our runes?

- Yes, Alexander. Shadowhunters runes.

He approached the tall man and kissed him.

- I'm sorry."

Alec didn't reply and walked to the downworlders' entrance.

"- Wake up little girl!

The loud voice scared Clary. She stood up and looked outside the pentagram.

- So, are you willingly gonna accept the deal?

- You can go to hell, whispered the newly cherry red haired girl.

- See, Clarissa that's exactly where we come from. We need you on our side. Why don't you have any powers left.

- I told you! The angels punished me.

She didn't want to tell them that In fact she was getting her powers back. She needed to make time, she knew someone will eventually come for her.
Her heart squeezed... no none will even notice that she wasn't herself. She will be stuck here.

- Warlock?"

The small man nodded to Sammael. He made an incantation and Clary felt, at first, a pressure in her head. The pressure started to feel like knives stabbing her brain, she screamed and feel on the floor.

" - We can keep doing this you know, but you will eventually lose your mind."

Selene looked at her new body and sighed. She missed her curves and her height. She was a tall woman and always lived that way but she felt squeezed in that body. Her long and ginger hair looked so bright compared to her usually cherry hair. The only thing she liked about this new body was her eyes. They were green, the colour she always dreamt of having. Green eyed people were also her favorite food to eat. Speaking of food she knew she had to eat as soon as possible or else she'll loose control. She got out of the room and tried to find a soul she could devour. She didn't want to kill.
She hid on a bench far from everything and waited there. She waited for for what felt like hours until someone showed up. He was small with dark hair. Ah will do...
She came from behind and bit him with all the strength she had. The blood was spurting into her mouth and her senses were totally awake. She couldn't drop herself. She could feel the viscous liquid going down her veins. She felt alive and before she knew it she killed her food.

Jace was walking towards Clary's bedroom. He couldn't think straight since she kissed him. He had a feeling inside him he didn't remember feeling. He wanted to ask to come out with him for a while. The institute was nearly empty and everyone was busy doing things. Isabelle told him to take a break for the day.
He was now facing the door and he didn't if he should knock or open. His confidence left his body and he was now wandering in front of the door judging the situation. If he simply walked in she would be surprised but if he knocked she might be too lazy to open the door. He decided to simply walk in.

The room was still messy. No one had cleaned the drawings and picked up one. He wanted to keep it. He was kneeling down smiling at the pencil lines when he saw it; a little piece of paper but this one had words in it. He read them. His eyebrows frowned, the information was getting to his brain and when he did his eyes were wide open. She played him. This wasn't Clary.

The city of bones was strangely quiet. Alec looked at Magnus confused. People were usually screaming down here but not this time. No, this time everything was quiet.
The couple decided to go down and check the cells to see if anyone was dead. When they got down what they saw was worse than expected. All the doors were open. The place was quiet because no one was here to make noise.
Alec looked st Magnus with a look that said " this is not good ". His husband silently agreed and both of them ran back upstairs.
They ran I to every single room but no sign of a silent brother. They didn't seem dead, just gone.

" - We need to go back the Institute. It's not safe here.

- I can't make a portal here but I can make one outside. It will be faster."

Magnus squeezed Alec's hand slightly and walked out. None of them was in the mood to talk after what Magnus told Alec on their way here. It was a lot to process for Alec. While they weren't looking something pushed Alec far away. When Magnus turned around he saw him, his dad.

" - Alexander, run!

- No.

He was already ready, his bow out and menacing to shoot. Asmodeus smiled.

- I am a greater demon. Do you really think you can kill me?

- No but I can hurt you."

Magnus' fingers started to sparkle and the portal opened. He looked at his husband. Alec shook his hand not moving. Magnus screamed and attacked his dad. He was easily pushed away. Alec threw an arrow but it was stopped in the air. Asmodeus laughed and jumped on his son.