Obssession In The Spirit, Confusion In The Body

Magnus was staring at the ceiling. The eyes of the dead body were haunting him. He didn't tell Alec yet, the memories were too fresh in his mind. He was still repulsed and terrified by what he saw. In all his years of living he had never seen something like that, pure murder, just pure and plain murder. He couldn't understand what motivated people to kill for the fun of killing. Life was sacred and as an immortal he understood it more than anyone. He saw so many of his friends dying through the centuries that he understood the value of life and the tragedy of death.

He was still contemplating the ceiling when he saw a silhouette in the corner of his eye. Alec was staring at him, his head tilted to one side.

" - You ok?

- I was thinking.

- Well don't think too hard I want you here, not in your head.

- I know it's a bit off topic but... how is Jace?

- Honestly I don't know. At first he was just being his old self but since three nights ago he's been acting weird. Simon told him about his memories, he told him about Clary and I think he was shocked.

Alec walked up to the bed and sat down.

- He must have been. Look Alec, he put his hand on his husbands arm. You know we have to give him his memories back.

- I know but if he remembers I'm scared he will be mad at me.

- Does he know it was your idea?

- I don't know...

- You haven't spoken to him?

- No.. I avoided him to be honest with you.

- Alec... come on, let's go get him."

Selene was still in Clary's bedroom. She had no idea how the little girl reacted to things. After the hug she pushed the blond guy out of the room stipulating that she needed to be alone. She was looking at everything around her to help her to get to know her host. Luke and the Praetor were useless, Sammael was expecting a lot from her and it was scary. She was hungry too. She sadly knew she wouldn't find any blood in the institute. Her head was banging.

When she was hugging him, her teeth came out and she nearly bit him. She needed blood.
Besides she felt the spell being weak. Sometimes Clary reappeared in her body and the tired warlock in the headquarter had to redo the spell.

She looked at the calendar, November the 7th. If the General's spy was good, Clary came back on the 24th of September so more than a week. She would have had time to go back to her old life.
She looked around; judging by the amount of drawings of the blond guy, he was her boyfriend and she had a bit of an obsession about him. Selene laughed, she was the same with Ambrogio at the beginning.

She touched one of the drawing and threw it on the floor immediately with a little scream. The burn on her fingers was painful. Angelic magic... how was it possible? She knew Clary had special powers but she didn't she had this kind of powers. She was dangerous for their plans. She could also be their greatest weapon.

" - Alright so everyone takes their rightful place on the pentagram. We have done it before so now you know, no one lets go of the other, his eyes stared at Alec. Right, where is Clary?

- She didn't want to come, said Isabelle.

- Simon, replace her, said Magnus.

- Oh no, no, I'm fine. Summoning demons and stuff... not for me. I'm just gonna watch.