Turn: 01 StandUp! Harumi High School.

My name is Shindou Chrono ... and two years ago my friends and I became Generation Masters. Now I'm about to enter Harumi High School, and I am ready for whatever comes...

"Oh, Okazaki, good morning"

"Shindou-kun, good morning." "It seems we'll be in different classrooms."

"Yeah, that seems."

Minutes later, when Chrono intoduce with his classmates... these for some reason they weren't surprised, it was as if ... nobody knew the game of Vanguard.

"Hey you're Shindou, aren't you?" ask one of your classmates.

"Yeah, whats up?" answer the redhead.

"Do you want to join the soccer team?" one of his clasemates ask him, with a soccer ball in his hands.

"Well... I guess I could try?" Chrono responded by rising from his desk.

"Okay, we already have the full team!" said a boy with brown hair.

After that... Chrono went with the soccer team and started the game, but ... Chrono didn't do very well, and he knew it.

"And what do you say Shindou, you join?" asks a boy member of the club.

"Uhm..." answers Chrono, who then sees his watch, and says ... "I'm sorry, I'll tell you later, I have something else to do."

Shortly after Chrono arrives at Card Capital # 2 and meets Kamui.

"How's Chrono going?" the blue-haired boy greets him.

"Bad, it's still the first day and they started to bother me with the school clubs." replied the redhead.

"Well, Chrono-kun, that's normal." Shin replies, who gets into the conversation.

"You know if I go into a club, I can't be here helping you, right?" Chrono answers him. Shin, just laugh a little.

At that moment Kamui takes the word again. "Why don't you do the same as my brother?"

"What are you talking about, Kamui-san?" asks Chrono.

"I mean you make your own Club." Kamui answers.

"I don't know ..." answers Chrono. "Well, I'll go clean the back of the store." added the redhead.

"Shin-san really is getting the Chrono right?" Kamui asked.

"You can't blame him, it's normal that he's a bit depressed." replies Shin, who adds ... "And more when Shion is now studying in Fukuhara and Tokoha is abroad."

"It's true... the three separated because they thought it was the best." Kamui said, as he saw Chrono mopping the floor.

While Chrono decided whether he was doing a school Club or not, Kumi was messing with an old friend of hers.

Kumi: And that's what happened.

?: It must have been very painful for him, but at the same time very funny.

Kumi: Yes, I think Shindou-kun misses you a lot Tokoha-chan.

Tokoha: Nothing can be done ... the 3 of us made this decision, but...

Kumi: but?

Tokoha: oh, it's nothing ... I'll tell you tomorrow. Goodnight.