Turn 33: Brother Vs Brother

Seeing that Kazuma faced a very powerful opponent, both Chrono and Tokoha run away in the direction of Kazuma.

"At last we will settle accounts!" said Kazuma, who was standing in front of Onimaru Kazumi.

"So that's Kazumi's younger brother... I think I'll have fun with him a little." Shiranui thought...

"Well, then show me what you are capable of." Onimaru replies.

"Well, let's check it out!" answers Kazuma!

Turn 33: Brother Vs Brother

"Stand Up! Vanguard!"

"Dragprince Rute! / Stealth Dragon Madoi!"

"Ride! Knies now move Rute and finish my turn." Kazuma replies.

"Ride! Katarigitsune. Now Madoi boost, and Katarigitsune attacks your vanguard!" Onimaru said, making his first attack.

"No guard!" answers Kazuma

"Drive check: no trigger." he said, while Kazuma placed a critical trigger in his damage zone.

"Ride! Liafail, Call Morfessa. Now Liafail attacks!" Kazuma attacks.

"No guard..." Onimaru replies.

"Drive check: No trigger..." adds Kazuma, who only manages to hurt his brother, at that time both Chrono and Tokoha arrive.

"This is my fight don't get in!" Kazuma answers them.

"We know that, so you better win." Chrono tells him, who raises his thumb.

"Well, now it's your turn Morfessa!" Kazuma made his second attack, but Onimaru only put the card in his damage zone.

"Ride! Tamahagane. Tamahagane Skill: I select one of your units and send it to the Bind zone. At the end of the turn, that unit returns to your hand, I also call Fuurai." Kazumi said, planning to leave Kazuma without cards to defend himself.

"How do you see this Chrono?" Tokoha asks...

"I don't know... The best thing will be waiting to see which one of them activates your skills better." Chrono responds quietly.

"With the Madoi boost, Tamahagane attacks!" said Onimaru, who now attacked with his grade two.

"Perfect Guard!" Kazuma manages to defend himself from the first attack, while...

"Don't you think it's too soon for a Perfect Guard?" Tokoha tells Chrono. "Maybe, but Kazuma is speeding up his ritual with that, watch it well." Chrono answers, seeing that Kazuma already had two grade one card in his drop zone.

"Drive check: Draw trigger! Power Fuurai and steal a card." says Onimaru, who takes a card from his deck.

"Fuurai, it's your turn!" said Onimaru, who was attacking again.

"No guard!" Kazuma responds, and to his misfortune the card that fell in his damage zone was a critic.

"As your turn ended, Morfessa returns to my hand." Kazuma replies. "Ride! Dragheart, Luard!" Kazuma adds, just then Onimaru starts to laugh.

"You are still as predictable as you were then... Ma-kun." laughed Onimaru.

"They know each other?" Chrono asks.

"Oh, I see... So you haven't told them our little secret." adds Onimaru, leaving Kazuma in silence.

"What are you talking about? Kazuma, If you know anything... Please answer." Tokoha asks.