Turn 19: The Shining Star

"Generation Guard! Highbrow Steam, Arlim. Skill activated when returning to Chronojet and Chronojet G, gets a shield extra of 15000." Chrono defended...

"Turn End..." commented Arata, who finished his turn. "That was to be expected from Rive Shindou's son, and also from the winner of the Vanguard Koshien." Arata added excitedly.

"No, all this I prepare for the fights against fighters as strong as Shion and that guy who hurt Tokoha... I'm sorry, but I can't lose... Stride Generation! Chronodragon Gear Grovvy! Stride Skill! I call Lugal-ure and Time Leap, Chronojet Dragon, and call Melem." said Chrono, who was getting serious.

"Wait, Thats why he uses Huang-long..." thought Arata.

"Gear Groovy skill: [Power] + 5k and activate your other skill, get the skills of Huang-Long and Nextstage! Chronojet attacks Jigsawsaurus." Chrono attacked with his ace.

"Mystique skill: I call Baby Camera to the guardian circle." Arata defended himself.

"Gear Groovy attacks your vanguard."

"Perfect Guard!" Arata was defended again, but... "Triple Drive: No trigger / No trigger / Heal trigger, I crash a damage and power to Melem I activate the Huang-long skill I call Lugal-ure from the Bind Zone to rear guard, with the Chrono Dran G skill, call Chronobeat Buffalo and with the skill obtained from Nextstage, Gear Groovy returns to the G Zone and Chronojet G stand. " Chrono smiles.

"He has five cards in his G-zone, so Chronojet has + 10k and his rearguards + 2k." Arata thought.

"Lugal-ureattacks the rear guard." Chrono attacked, while Arata placed his rearguard in the drop zone.

"With the boost of Melem, Chronojet dragon G attacks the vanguard." said Chrono, who attacked again.

"Guard! I'll be safe as long as a trigger doesn't come out." thought Arata, who was defending against Chrono's attack, but... "Twin Drive: No trigger / Critical Trigger! All to Chronojet Dragon G! Go!" With the attack of Chronojet, Arata received two damages... Causing him to lose the fight.

"How good!" Chrono reacted happily.

Turn 19: The Shining Star

"Well, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, but facing you is priceless and I hope you learned something for your game, miss." said Arata, who turned to see Hikari.

"No, Ba-Karen is the Tachikaze user, I use Murakumo." she responded, while waving her hand in denial.

"Well, I hope to see you both in the second stage, my goal is to get there." mentioned Arata, while Chrono resigns... "Only the fights decide if that happened."

Chrono and Kagura say goodbye to Arata who is sent to the Drop Zone.

After the last Fight, Chrono says goodbye to Kagura and returns to meet his teammates.

"Today we did it well." said Tokoha happily.

"Although we cannot lower our guard, Anjou." Kazuma responded when he saw that Tokoha was very confident.

"That reminds me... I see Kagura-san, said 'Hi' to you guys." Chrono added...

"Kagura, that's not one of the Naka academy girls who admire your father team, the one Murakumo uses." commented Kazuma...

"That one." Chrono responds, while Tokoha only gets a little annoying.

"OMG!, it's the first day we already have the first classified to the second phase: Team Ogre!" said the Announcer, leaving Chrono and Tokoha surprised.