Turn 27: The Musketeers Rebellion!

While the first day of the second stage continued...

"I hope the girls are doing well." I thought a girl with long brown hair.

"I won't let Onimaru keep all the fun." said a voice in the distance.

"You... You are one of the Team Ogre members." Maya said when she saw a blond boy.

"Wow, so you're one of those Naka girls." the young blonde replies approaching her.

"If I win..." Maya thought, but before she said anything else... "Let's fight... Tendo Maya." says Miguel.

"Ladies first..." adds Miguel.

"You will regret that." Maya replies.

"Stand Up! Vanguard!"

"Dreamer Jewel Knight, Tiffany."

"Baby-blue-eyes Musketeer, May Len."

"Neo nectar, the same as Anjou..." thinks Maya when she sees the young blond's units. "Ride! Sniping Jewel Knight, Shellie." says Maya, who calls her first grade 1.

"My turn..." he smiled. "Ride! Lily of the Valley Musketeer, Rebecca."

"So use Musketeer..." thought Maya.

"Rebecca with the boost the May Len, Rebecca attacks!" Miguel attacks the Unit of Maya.

"No guard!"

"Drive Check: Critical trigger! Power and critic to my Vanguard..." before the surprise attack of Miguel, Maya puts two cards in her damage zone.

"You're good, but I can improve that..." Maya replies... "Ride! Tactician Jewel Knight, Sybill Skill Sybill: for 1 Counter Blast I can call a Royal Paladin Jewel Knight grade 1 or lower." Maya explained, but her opponent did not give her the greatest importance.

"I call Heat, Wind Jewel Knight, Cymbeline, Cymbeline Skill: I put it in [Rest] and my Vanguard gets + 10k." said Maya smiling.

"That is all?" Miguel asks.

"Nope, I also call another Shellie, and when she's in the capo she gets + 3k if I have 3 or more Jewel Knight." adds Maya.

"If that's the best you have, then I will not Guard this time." the blonde replies.

"You will regret it... Sybill attacks!" Maya attacks Miguel's unit, but he doesn't guard.

"Drive Check: Draw trigger! Power to Shellie and I draw card." said Maya, who unfortunately she didn't reveal what she wanted, while Miguel put a card in his damage zone.

"Now I attack with Shellie!" Maya attacked again... But Miguel didn't defend himself as he had said.

"Damage Check: No Trigger!" She said, the smile is leaving and the game tied to 2 damages. "I think today isn't your lucky day." the young blonde laughed.

"Noble Guard of the maiden, get up! Ride! Rindo Gentian Musketeer, Antero." The young blonde calls his ace.

"First... I call Water Lily Musketeer, Ruth, followed by my second Rebecca, and finally Mirkka." The young blonde was preparing his strategy.

"I must be careful." I thought Maya...

"First, I activated Rebecca's Skill: Counter Blast 1, I looked at four cards from the top of my deck and called a Musketeer (RC), so... Come Cherry Blossom Musketeer, Augusto." Miguel said, as he watched Maya's hand.

"Augusto, attack that girl." Miguel's unit draws his sword and prepares to attack, but... "Oh, I almost forgot to tell you Augusto's skill is that if I have a musketeer in (VC) he gets + 3k"