Turn 34: The Man who Dominates.

Kazumi just defeated a fighter easily and was still somewhat angry, I have been visiting someone of great interest for some time.

[Flashback]

"I appreciate your accepting my invitation. Onimaru Kazumi, or should I say Stealth Dragon, Shiranui." Nome said when he heard a door of his mansion open.

"I only came because you had something to tell me. Or am I wrong?" Kazumi replies.

"I will not allow you to make fun of Mr. Tatsunagi." says a masked girl with a fox mask.

"Enough Yukikaze, He won't hurt me." Kazumi sits and waits to listen to Nome's words.

"And what were you going to tell me?" Kazumi asks.

"You know that I cannot directly in these matters, but... I ask you to please not continue with your plan. If so... 'The new lead of time' will defeat you in the very near future." Nome comments, but at that moment, another voice is present.

"And you just called us for that nonsense?" said a young blond approaching.

"Wow, what do we have here? A musketeer who was degraded rank by opposing the orders of his superiors." Nome scoffed.

"Shut up, and tell me what I want to know. Is it true that in this world, there is someone who can do Diffride with my queen?" said the blond boy.

"Yes, but that information is classified." Nome replies causing Miguel to bother.

"What did you say!" Miguel is upset at the point of attacking Nome, but before Yukikaze intervenes Onimaru stops the blond boy.

"I knew it" adds Nome.

"What?" Kazumi asks.

"You're not a bad person, stop before something ends badly." said Nome. But Kazumi releases Miguel and says... "Just tell him what he wants to know and we'll leave."

"Well, the girl you are looking for is 'A peaceful castle that entails an eternal spring.' That's all I can say." Nome says, after that they both leave although Miguel was not very happy with the answer.

"Damn! We had no information!" Miguel complained.

"You're wrong." Kazumi responds by showing him some pictures where the three members of try 3 appeared.

"What is this Shiranui?" the young blond asks Kazumi.

"The answer we were looking for..." he replies.

"Hey?" Miguel reacts confused at Kazumi's response.

"The new lead of time... 'Shindou Chrono' and a peaceful castle of eternal spring. 'Anjou Tokoha.' ha, I saw it seen before." Kazumi said watching the photo of Try 3.

"So, what can we do now?" Miguel asked.

"If you want, go and look for that girl, I'm not interested. The only thing I want is for Shindou Chrono not to get into my plans." Kazumi replied, while walking with Miguel.

"Well, I think I'll go for my princess, but what will you do while I'm gone?" Miguel asks Kazumi, he just smiles and says... "I will look for more like us, after all that is part of his plan or you have already forgotten" after that Kazumi disappears.

[Flashback ends]

"And yet Shindou Chrono intervened in my plans... " Kazumi thought, until... He receives notice from a nearby fighter.

"Ah..." says Mahiru.

Turn 34: The Man who Dominates.