Turn 23: Beyond Order

The Battle between Chrono and Nana continued... If Chrono wanted to win, he would have to think about a strategy against a clan he didn't know.

"Really..." reacts Chrono surprised.

"Now Kurinaga attacks, I activate Nikkari's skill, I put it in soul and my Vanguard get [Power] + 10k." Nana attacked, but now with her Vanguard.

"Perfect Guard!"

"Drive Check: No trigger / No trigger" Nana, can't get any Trigger.

"That was close." thinks Chrono, who steals a card.

"Ride! Chronojet Dragon G! Stride Generation! Meta-Pulsar, Split Pegasus! Stride Skill, Time Leap! Mesh-kia!" said Chrono.

"Time Leap, in exchange for making Bind his units, he can call another higher grade unit... It's like traveling in time." Nana thought.

"Call, Chronobeat, activate Split Pegasus skill, return Chronobeat and call two Zodiac Time Beast with a lower grade, Chronoethos, Chronocharge, with Chronocharge Skill, Split Pegasus gets [Power] + 3k, and I call Chronoclaw." added Chrono, who calls two more units.

"Well, you have the field full already." Nana thought.

"Lugal-ureattacks Yasusada." Chrono attacked for the first time with one of his re-guards.

"Guard!"

"Split Pegasus attacks." said Chrono, who was attacking with his Vanguard.

"No guard."

"Triple Drive: Heal Trigger, power to Chronoclaw and I heal a damage / No trigger (Sentinel) / No trigger (Grade 3), Lugal-ure skill: 'Time Leap!' and I call Chronofang G! "

"Damage Check: Critical Trigger, all to Kurinaga." Nana puts another card in her damage zone.

"Chronoclaw attacks." He attacks Chrono with his other guard, but... Nana manages to defend herself. "Guard!"

Chrono attacked with his latest re-guard "Chronofang Tiger G, attack." But... Nana defends herself again. "Guard."

"ChronoFang G Skill: bind to Chronocharge and return Yasusada to the bottom of the deck." adds Chrono.

"Wow, I didn't expect that." answers Nana.

"Turn End." they are the words that come out of Chrono's mouth when he sees that he can't do more.

"Hehe, it's time to get serious... Stride Generation! With your noble blade Swoop! And Decapitate all those who are against you! Descend Iwatooshi!" said Nana, who called a grade four to his (VC)

"A G unit Touken Ranbu" thought Chrono.

"Stride Skill, Soul Charge, Horikawa and Iwatooshi, [Power] + 3k." she adds.

"She isn't someone that should be underestimated, Aichi." says Kai.

"I know." Aichi answers softly.

"Call, Hizamaru, in addition, I call Yamabushi and Kasen Kanesada Toku, with his Shinken Hissatsu gets [Power] + 2k. I pay a counter blast, and I put a G unit with the same name face up in my G Zone to activate the skill of Iwatooshi, this unit can attack all the units in the front row." said Nana, who was very happy.

"Seriously!" Chrono is surprised.

"Call, Imanotsurugi, Imanotsurugi skill: I give Homare to my vanguard and call Mutsunokami Yoshiyuki Toku, here I go, with Yoshiyuki's boost, Hizamaru attacks." says Nana, who starts her attack on Chrono's Vanguard, but... He defends himself. "Guard!"