Turn 15: A Dreadful School Festival.

With the Vanguard Koshien already finished and Harumi High School as champion, it was time to return to normal...

Turn 15: A Dreadful School Festival.

"Chrono, get up or you'll be late." Mikuru said, but...

"I think you should let him sleep Mikuru, I think for sure he's kept dreaming of all the girls he met in the tournament." replied Tokoha, who seemed annoyed.

Later...

"You could tell me you would come to my house today, you know?" said Chrono, who was walking with Tokoha to school.

"I don't see the reason, besides... It seemed that you were dreaming so calmly with that girl that almost kissed you." responded Tokoha, who walks faster.

"Oh, I see... You're jealous." Chrono answers, at that moment Tokoha comes back and smiles at Chrono. As soon as the redhead was distracted, she punched him in the stomach.

"Since your stomach hurts so much, I'll go ahead, see you captain flirt." she said, who left Chrono lying in the middle of the street.

Hours later...

"Alright guys, we have to talk." said Chrono, who had previously been called by the student council.

"And what is it this time?" Kauma asked.

"We have to think about something for the school festival." Chrono said, giving a big sigh.

"I thought that because we won the tournament, the student council wouldn't bother us." Kazuma added.

"Yes, I thought the same thing." Chrono nodded, while the girls thought..."pair of idiots..."

"The Koshien was more than two months ago and since the final exams are over, it is normal to ask us to do this." Tokoha answers in her role as vice-president.

"Well, then we have to think something." said Chrono.

"Shindou-kun, Tokoha-chan this is similar to what we did years ago for the Branch, remember?" added Kumi, who remembered when they made the Takoyaki stand.

"Kumi-chan is right. Why we don't think about something, and we vote." commented Tokoha, who was preparing to write everyone's ideas.

"How about a haunted house?" Luna said... While in her mind...

Meanwhile, in Luna's mind...

"Kyaaa! Chrono-san, I'm scared!" said Luna, who was hugging the redhead.

"Come on Luna, this is all fake." Chrono replied... "But you know, being in the dark makes me happy."

"Really?" said Luna, who was preparing to kiss Chrono.

Back with the Others.

"Well, while Hazuki returns to normal, someone has another idea?" Tokoha asked.

"How about a concert, we have an idol between us, and... Shouji sings very well." Kumi proposed.

"How do you know that?" asks Kazuma.

"Let's just say that some girls listened to you." she answered.

"Do you two have any ideas?" Tokoha asks them.

"How about a Maid Cafe." Kazuma proposed.

"Rejected!" shouted Tokoha and Kumi.

"I thought that this was by votes, what do you think captain?" Kazuma asks Chrono, who thinks a little...