Turn 45: The Final Battle!

The next day...

"Chrono hurry up or we'll be late!" shouted Tokoha, who was running towards the stadium.

"I'm coming, though I think we should have waited for Kazuma." Chrono complained, while running with Tokoha. Until...

"They finally come." Kazuma said who had already arrived..."I need to talk to you..." Kazuma commented with a very serious look.

"What's it about?" asks Tokoha..."Yeah, you can wait until we sweep the floor with Team Ogre." Chrono adds.

"I'm afraid not... What I'm going to tell you is something terrible."

Turn 45: The Final Battle!

[Flashback...]

"Hello!" said a voice that Luna immediately recognized...

"You are... Daiba Nana or am I wrong?" Luna replies when she sees Nana approach her. "Yes, by the way... How it's going?" asks the girl with banana-shaped pigtails to Luna.

"Fine. I was just rejected, one of my friends goes out with the guy I love, I did horrible things because of my jealousy and if that wasn't enough I was eliminated from the tournament." Luna responds with sarcasm.

"The good thing is that you got your sense of humor back." Nana smiled..."And that... I'm sure everyone hates me now." Luna answered. "The important thing is that you've already realized your mistakes, and that you don't always win in the war of love," Nana commented.

"Yes, but... I'd like him to pay for what he's going to do..." It said Luna. "But it was your decision to accept the deal or not?" asks Nana. "I know... But at the time I wasn't thinking things clearly. Not even... I know how to apologize to Tokoha-san." she answer, who kept seeing the lake.

"I told you you'd leave that to me. I'll take some of your guilt." It said a male voice who is slowly approaching..."leaving aside what Shindou and Anjou have against that subject. I'll pay for making you take a path that wasn't for you." added Kazuma...

"Thank you..." Luna responds, and an awkward silence becomes present. "By the way Shouji, what are you doing here?" asks Nana trying to break the silence.

"I? Uh... Well, I was..." Kazuma said, as he got nervous and blushed... "Oh, I see... You were worried about Luna-chan." replies Nana with a laugh.

"What? No! I just..." Kazuma blushed more, while a slight blush began to be felt on Luna's face. "You don't need to hide it, now she knows."" Nana commented. Then she approaches Luna and says in her ear... "What does it matter that it's not Shindou, the important thing is to look at what's in front of you and you'll see a guy who cares about you."

"Good... I have to go, I'll leave them alone." Nana added as she put on a mocking face.

[End of Flashback]

Tokoha and Chrono look a moment and then turn around to see Kazuma... "How cute, Ma-kun is in love"

"Shut your mouth!" he answers.

While they were creating a little scandal... Someone was watching them. "Uhm... I don't know what to say..." Luna thought. "Oh Luna!" says Saya, revealing the location of the pink-haired

When they realize Luna's presence, Tokoha goes to where the pink-haired is. "Luna you came!" Again, Luna says nothing, until... "Hey the cat ate your tongue or something?" asks Kazuma. "You better keep your promise." Luna replies. "Yes, yes... Don't worry, I'll mop the floor with him." Kazuma said, after hearing those words Luna leaves, leaving the others surprised. "Don't worry, she'll be fine. Just give her a little time." tells Kazuma who lives inside the stadium.