Turn 22: The Returning of the Vanguard

The next day the Chrono cell phone rings...

"Kamui-san, what's wrong?" Chrono asks who was still asleep in his bed.

"Quick, come to Card Capital, there is one person you have to meet." Kamui answered very excited.

"I would like to, but... I have plans today." says Chrono before hanging up, but... "Eh~, do you have a date with your girlfriend?" Kamui replies, causing Chrono to blush.

"Uhm... No." responds Chrono blushing.

"Well, in any case cancel or think something, Ibuki asked me to do this favor, I'm sorry." Kamui apologized.

After a while, Chrono arrives at card capital, and meets many familiar faces...

"What's going on here?" Chrono asked.

"Yo! Shindou, it's been a while." Noki greeted him.

"Naoki-san, do you know what's wrong?" asks Chrono, who sits next to Naoki.

"It's that an old friend returns today." Naoki replies.

"Eh..." says Chrono, who thinks... "He must be a very important person that's why everyone, including a Euro League player like Kai-san is here."

"Don't you think he's already late?" Shingo asks.

"I'll go look for him." Kamui adds, but... Misaki calms him down. "Calm down Kamui, he's not a child anymore."

"Here comes..." Naoki and Shingo are standing on either side of the door waiting with confetti cannons. When the door opens, both fire confetti but...

"Wow, they scared me..." Emi said.

"THEY ARE ONLY EMI AND NANA!" said Shingo discouraged. "THE SURPRISE RUINED! It's not enough that Shindou will be late because Kamui didn't say anything to him, but you also ruined too!"

"Don't treat me like that! Geez, yell at someone for a simple mistake! How cruel you are!" Emi's comment was like daggers to Shingo.

"Hi Daiba, what are you doing here?" Chrono asked a member of the Team Divas of Stage.

"Ah, well... I run into Sendou, she told me that I was accompanying her because someone important would come to visit." answers Nana.

"Really?" says Chrono, but... The doors of Card Capital open.

"Wow, everything is as lively as ever." said a young blue-haired man, but... As soon as he entered the store. "Aichi!" everyone is going to hug him, except for Kai, Nana and Chrono.

"You came back Onii-san!" said Kamui, who was happy to see him.

"I'm back, guys, Kamui-san, Emi-chan how are you doing?" Aichi asked, who was happy to see everyone again.

"Very good Onii-san." answers Kamui.

"It's good that you're back." Kai added.

"Daiba, why are you excited?" asks Chrono.

"Of course I'm excited. Sendou Aichi, Kai Toshiki, Tokura Misaki & Kamui Katsuragi. The Legendary Team Quadrifollio, is in front of me." Nana said excitedly.

"Onii-san, fight with me." Kaumi smiled excitedly, until... Naoki gets into the conversation. "Wait, I wanted to fight him first."

"I asked before you two." Shingo added.

"Come on, I'll fight with all of you." answers Aichi.

"This is the guy Kamui-san talked about... He doesn't look very strong, but..." Chrono thought, but someone caught his attention.