Turn 12: For The Sake Of My Friend...

"I send Jupiter and Neptune to soul, no guard!"

"Triple Drive: No trigger (Sentinel) / Critical Trigger, critical to Harri, power toCrescent Moon / No trigger." Hazuki said, revealing only a Critical trigger.

"Damage Check: No trigger / No trigger." answered Nagisa, who would put two more cards in her damage zone.

"Well, five damages, this victory is mine." thought Hazuki, who drew a smile on her face.

"Hazuki, please win because if you didn't, maybe that beast will be free." Tsuneto thinks scared.

"You can do it Hazuki!" the rest of his teammates.

"Crescent Moon Attacks."

"Guard" defended Nagisa from Hazuki's attack.

"Darkside Princess attacks, skill activated [Power] +5k."

"Generation Guard, and guard." Nagisa defended herself again from Hazuki's attack.

"Turn end, thanks for your work guys, come back." Luna puts her rearguards in the soul.

"It's over." said Nagisa.

"Poor thing, she will be destroyed by that demon." they thought all the Trinity Dragon.

"Shindou, who is that nut?" Kazuma asked.

"She is Nagisa Daimonji" answered Chrono

"Nagisa Daimonji, sister of the legendary Gouki Daimonji." Tokoha and Kumi reacted surprised.

"Yeah, but... Forget to say that she is a bit crazy." Chrono replied.

"I won't allow you or anyone to take me away from Kamui Stride Generation! Sonne Blaukluger! I activate the Neptune skill, superior call and the Uranus [Power] +5k skill, and call Saturn!"

"Damm! Don't go easy on her, Daimonji wants to blow it apart." said Tsuneto... 

"Sarturn, attack."

"Guard." Hazuki (Luna) defended herself.

"Your next Uranus." Nagisa attacked again, but... Hazuki was defending herself again. "Guard."

"Sonne Blaukluger attacks."

"Perfect Guard!"

"Triple Drive: Critical, All to Uranus / Critical, all to Saturn / No trigger." said Nagisa, who gave everything to her rearguards.

"Shindou, is there a reason why he gave the triggers to the rearguards?" Kazuma asked...

"Could it be that..." said Chrono...

"ULTIMATE BREAK!" Nagisa puts three cards from her hand in the drop zone. "Superior Ride! Plus BREAK RIDE! [Power] +10k! Plus Uranus [Power] +5k! Attack!"

"Perfect Guard! I think she was running out of critical triggers." thought Hazuki, who placed a PG in his (GC).

"When I hit pay a counter blast and I stand up to all my rearguards! Twin Drive: Critical, everything to Uranus / Critical, everything to Saturn!" said Nagisa revealing two critical triggers.

"It has to be a joke." Kazuma says surprised.

"Hazuki, we apologize." Tsuneto, Karl and Kei say unison after what Nagisa did.

"OUT OF MY SIGHT!" With Nagisa's two attacks, Harri went flying through the air, in other words Luna lost because she couldn't defend herself.

"Winner, Nagisa Daimonji of Hitsue." said the commentator.