Turn 46: The End of The U-20!

In the previous chapter...

"The second Fight will take place, please choose the following participants." The commentator said... "Finally..." Kazuma was getting up from his seat. "It's a shame, I'll face Shindou's Patiño, well... Once I'm done with him, I hope you'll let me mop the floor with Shindou, Shiranui." Miguel said very confidently...

Turn 46: The End of The U-20!

Both boys go to the battle board..."This will be over soon." Miguel said very confidently.

"You seem very confident." Kazuma laughed. "Is that so?... You are nothing to me... I know your story. It's a shame that I have to beat Kazumi's little brother." Miguel replies.

"So your strategy will be using mind games... Well, luckily this doesn't affect me." Kazuma said by placing his deck on the board.

"Luna?" Am reacts surprised, when she saw her friend arrive at the stadium. "Can I sit?" asks Luna, Am very surprised, she let her sit next to her, because despite everything that had happened... They were still friends.

"Stand Up! Vanguard!"

"Ride! Rebecca. Well, do your best..." Miguel said while he put a grade one on the board.

"Ride! Dragwizard Knies." Kazuma appears as Knies on the battlefield. "With Rute's boost, Knies attacks!" he added, as he attacked Rebecca.

"No Guard!" Answer Miguel.

"Drive check: no trigger (Sentinel)" after making his Drive check, Kazuma ends its turn.

"Damage check: Heal trigger. Well, I think it's my turn now." Miguel said, putting a card in his Damage zone. "Ride! Gentain Musketeer, Antero," Miguel added, as he called his grade two.

"With May Len's boost, Antero attacks!" said Miguel, who attacked Knies. "No Guard!" replies Kazuma... "Drive check: Draw trigger! I draw a card." Miguel commented, as he rebelled the card from the top of the deck.

"Damage check... Critical trigger." Kazuma replied, while putting the trigger in his damage zone. "I think that'll be enough to show you who's in charge." Miguel said as he laughed.

"Now I understand why Shindou and Anjou hate you, seriously you're hateful. However... I made a promise to that idiot idol, so... I don't plan on losing to someone like you." Kazuma responds. "Ride! Liafail, in addition... I call Swordbreaker and activate his skill: Soul blast and steal a card. In addition... I call Smother Knight, Giva." Add Kazuma while calling two more units.

"How hateful... This guy is a pain in the ass, just like Shindou." Miguel thought.

"Now Liafail, attack!" Kazuma's Liafail attacked Antero, but... "Guard!" Miguel defends himself with two Draw trigger. "Drive check: no trigger (grade one)" Kazuma reveals the card from the top of his deck, and unfortunately there was a grade one, so his attack didn't reach the defense of the blonde.

"Don't forget I still have another unit!" Kazuma now attacks Giva, and this time his attack manages to strike, and make Miguel put another card in his damage zone.

"Maybe... He can do it, even if he's a rookie... He's playing very well." Luna thought, watching the game.

"Ride! Master of Wisteria and called: Cherry Blossom, Augustus and two Ruths." said Miguel, who called three units to put more pressure on his opponent. "Wisteria Attack!" Miguel attacked Kazuma with his grade three... "Quintet Wall!" Kazuma manages to block Miguel's attack.

"You're very persistent. Drive check: Draw trigger! Power Ruth and draw a card/No trigger (Sentinel)" said Miguel, who had two sentinels in his hand.