Turn 13: The Flower that Bloomed that Day

The time has passed and with a very intense semifinal and other complications, the members of Harumi managed to reach the finals...

"Well... Due to the incidents that occurred, it was agreed that Kazuma and I wouldn't fight against any other girls in this competition." said Chrono, who was sitting on the bench.

The girls were angry with Chrono, mainly Tokoha and Luna since two girls from different female academies tried to flirt with Chrono. The first, Claudine Saijō of the Naka female academy, tried to ask for the number of the redhead, while the second one... Yachiyo Tsuruhime of the women's academy Siegfeld tried to kiss him, but both Tokoha and Luna prevented that.

"About my phone, they apparently have great respect for Team Nippon." said Chrono...

"Really?" commented Tokoha and Luna, who didn't believe a little in what the redhead said.

"Then it doesn't bother you if we do this, right?" said Tokoha, who, seeing an opportunity, takes Chrono's cell phone.

"Tokoha, return my cell phone!" Shouted Chrono, but Tokoha throws it to Luna, who blocks the numbers of the girls.

"Can I know what is funny, Kazuma?" asked Chrono, who was angry.

"That your girlfriend took your cell phone when you neglected, that was very cliche and funny." Kazuma kept laughing.

"Tokoha... Tokoha, please return my cell phone!" Chrono said, so both girls debit the cell phone to its owner.

"By the way captain flirting, you already have some strategy against Fukuhara or not yet?" Tokoha asked.

"You could stop telling me like that." said Chrono, who lets out a big sigh.

"No!" Tokoha and Luna answer at the same time.

"Well... The plan is..." Chrono said, leaving everyone in suspense.

"You don't have one!" shout the members of Harumi, upon hearing Chrono's answer.

Turn 13: The Flower that Bloomed that Day

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived at the moment that everyone was waiting... The Final of the Vanguard Koshien!" announced the commentator. "Yes, and now we will present the finalists, from my right side, are the favorites of the public, Fukuhara High School!" added Doctor O.

"While on the other side, they are, led by two Generation Master Shindou Chrono and Harumi High School." presented the commentator to the members of Harumi.

"Who will go first?" Shion asked.

"I need to warm up a bit."  Am answer, who advances towards the stage.

"I'm ready, who will face me?" she asked.

"Well, it's a girl." commented Kazuma.

"I'll go, I know better than anyone Am's deck." Hazuki said, but... Chrono stops her.

"But... She also knows your deck perfectly, Tokoha it's your turn." Chrono replied.

"But... Tokoha lost a fight." Luna commented annoying.

"We aren't blaming anyone Luna, besides you also lost a fight or don't you remember it?" Chrono said trying to calm her down.

"You are very indulgent with her Chrono-san." Luna said in a low voice.

"I promise not to disappoint you this time." said Tokoha, who was approaching where Am was.

"Oh ~, So you'll be my opponent Tokoha?" said Am.