Turn 06: Tokoha Vs Kaoru

While they were transported, Kazuma had many doubts, so he had to ask. Starting with the most obvious question.

"Why are we being transported in a limousine?" asks Kazuma.

"Iwakura-san is the butler of an old rival." Chrono responds, to which Kazuma asks... "What kind of Rivals do you have?"

"Well... Let's just say it's a guy you can't let your guard down with." Chrono answers him.

Turn 06: Tokoha Vs Kaoru

Minutes later, the Harumi CF club arrives at the Fukuhara facilities, but Iwakura stops them...

"The young master gave me these visitors passes for you, so you could pass." Iwakura tells them, who gives them the passes.

"Thank you" everyone thanked him, except Kazuma, who asks another question... "What happens if we don't use them?"

"Security threw you out of the school." Iwakura replies.

"All right..." After that, the Harumi CF Club enters the school and they are received by a certain person Luna knows well...

"AM?" Luna said when she saw her.

"Hi Luna." Am saying hello to her friend.

"You will give us the tour?" Chrono asks her.

"Yes, it is one of my obligations as a scholarship holder and as a member of the Welcome Committee." answered the blue-haired girl, who greets the redhead. "It's been a long time Chrono-san."

"Who is she?" asks Kazuma.

"Am Chouno, scholarship of Fukuhara and an idol." Kumi replies to Kazuma.

"Idol? It doesn't seem." Kazuma answers, who sees Am and arches an eyebrow.

"Who is the moody?" ask Am.

"Kazuma Shouji, is a new member." Chrono answers him.

"Well, by the way, Luna... I hope you don't dare to make a prank in front of the directives, otherwise I won't forgive you." Am added, very seriously, so much that Luna frightened her.

"Understood?" The group goes with Am towards the facilities.

"Why she called her Luna?" Kazuma asks Kumi.

"Well... Hazuki's real name is Yumizuki Luna, you know... To protect her Idol identity." Kumi told him.

"She is an idol too? She doesn't look like it." Kazuma comments, but Luna listens to him and rejoices.

"Really, you think I'm very mature." says Luna.

"No, you're stupid, I don't think anyone thinks you're an Idol no matter how hard you tell them." Kazuma answers, who receives a stomp from Luna, while she puffs up her cheeks.

"Well... We arrived!" said Am, who took them to the club room. "These are the facilities of the Club, both Shion and the leader Susugamori-san has made sure that this place remains intact, but even so... We have a few members." she added.

"You too?" said Chrono.

"I'm afraid so, but we managed to make a team to participate in the Vanguard Koshien." says Am, who takes a step forward.

"Really?" Tokoha asks.

"Yes, they will be here soon." adds Am.

"But I wanted a fight now." Chrono said excitedly.

"You've always been very impatient Chrono." A voice answers at the end of the hall.

"Hi Shion." Chrono greeted his old rival.