Turn 05: Tokoha's Doubts

The next day...

Chrono got up early, but got a surprise. He believed that Tokoha had come to his house, to talk about the future plans of the Club, but ... it wasn't like that. For some reason, she was trying to distance herself from Chrono. Until...

"Well, do you guys already have any plans for the Club?" Chrono asked.

"How about a tournament?" Luna answered.

"Yeah, but what kind of tournament, we are also five people in this group." Tokoha replies.

"Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed." said Kazuma.

"What did you say?" Tokoha asks who seemed annoyed.

"Enough guys, I knew we wouldn't get anywhere, but yesterday I went to Card Capital and Shin gave me this!" said Chrono, who showed a poster that, was titled: 'Koshien Vanguard'

"What's that, Chrono-san?" Luna asks.

"Well, it's a tournament, where all the schools that have a Vanguar club can enter." Chrono responds.

"That sounds interesting, we will fight against Fukuhara!" said Luna.

"Why it's interesting?" Tokoha asks.

"Have you forgotten that Shion and Am are going to that high school?" Chrono responds, but Tokoha ignores him.

After talking about his next step, Tokoha was left to clean the room, since Kumi had something to do, Kazuma didn't want to stay and Luna had work to do.

"Ready, I give the report to Mr. Yamaki." Chrono said, but Tokoha was still ignoring him.

"Tokoha, I'm talking to you, why are you still ignoring me?" Chrono asks, but the green-haired kept cleaning, and ignored him again. Until ... "What's your problem, you came to Japan without saying anything, you even said anything to your best friend." said Chrono, who was taking Tokoha by the arm.

"This is not of your business." she answers

"It my business since you entered the club ..." says Chrono, to which Tokoha responds ... "You asked me to join."

"Well, then go, we don't need you!" Chrono responds, who releases Tokoha and turns around, waiting for her to leave. But she didn't do it, everything was the opposite and she hugged Chrono.

"Sorry, I still don't feel confident to say it, I'm not even able to see your face." Tokoha said crying; at that moment ... she felt a hand on her head. Yeah, it was Chrono, who was stroking her head, since he felt guilty for having yelled at her and made her cry.

"Let's go home, I'll buy you something on the way for having bothered you." Chrono said sadly.

"It is not necessary." Tokoha said, wiping away her tears.

"I will not accept a 'No' as an answer." Chrono responded, and he grabbed her hand and go out of the clubroom. What they did not realize, is that someone had seen everything that happened.

After that ... Chrono bought a crepe from Tokoha and they both continued on their way home.

"Chrono ..." said Tokoha, who seemed like he would say something.

"What happen?" asks the redhead.

"You ... you ... have you fallen in love with someone?" she said nervously.

"No, Why do you ask that?" Chrono reacts, who gets a little nervous.

"it was only a question." she answered.