Turn 07: Tokoha Vs Kaoru Pt2

"Stand and Draw... With your bestial roar, raise all the swords... Ride! Golden Lion King, Starblade Ezel... Yei! This time I do it well!" Kaoru was excited.

"Eh?" Asks Tokoha, to which Am replies... "The first battle I had with her, instead of riding Ezel, she did ride and put a Nimue on (VC)."

"I told you not saying that Am-chan!" shouts Kaoru, who puffs her cheeks.

"Seriously, you have bad luck." said Kazuma, who saw her with a sad face.

"Shut up, I don't want to hear that about a bad-tempered criminal." Kaoru answers angrily.

"Where was it? Ah, right, Call Beaumains, it's time to shuck the guns, Nimue, Steven makes the first attack."

"No guard." replies Tokoha, who lets the damage pass.

"What do you think, Shindou-kun?" Kumi asks the redhead.

"It's hard to predict, since neither of them have done Stride." responds Chrono, who watched the game of both vice-presidents.

"Blooming into a new future, Ride! Ranunculus of Searing Heart, Ahsha! Generation Zone Released! Stride Generation!" said Tokoha, who puts a G unit in her (VC). "Flower Princess of Perpetual Summer, Verano. Verano Skill: (SB 1), I put a Verano face up in my G Zone and I also put a card from my hand and a Katrina from my drop zone at the bottom of the deck. Now... I call Katrina from my hand and another Katina from my deck Bloom! Both Katrina get +4000, plus Stride Skill, Superior call Anelma Bloom! Verano and the two Anelma get +2000 power. " Tokoha said who wanted to end this before her doubts blocked his mind.

"With a single unit filled the rest of his field, not bad." Kaoru thought... "She also increased the power of his units easily."

"Here I go! I attack with the column on the left, attack Anelma!"

"Guard, Intercept, skill of Beaumains, Shield + 10k." answered Kaoru, who defends herself from Tokoha's attack.

"Verano attacks your vanguard." said Tokoha, but... In this occasion Kaoru didn't defend herself. "No guard."

"Triple Drive: Critical Trigger, Power to the Anelma on the right, Critical to Summer / No Trigger / Heal Trigger, power to Anelma and I heal a damage." said Tokoha who revealed 3 cards from the top of the deck.

"Damage Check: No trigger / Critical Trigger, how are you, power to Ezel." answers Kaoru, who put 2 more cards in his damage zone.

"Anelma attacks!" Tokoha attacked with his last unit, but... "Generation Guard! Golden Beast, Sleimy Flare! Skill activated, I put Steven at the bottom of my deck, I look at the first four cards of the top of the deck and I make a superior call of two units with different degrees." It was a grade 0 and a grade 1, causing Tokoha's last attack to fail.

"At the end of my Turn I can call a card from my hand to (RC), Ideal Maiden Thuria as Ahsha, Bloom, Counter Charge and Soul Charge." said Tokoha, who had failed in his last attack.

"Your deck can do a superior call to increase power and as you called Thuria as Ahsha you were able to cover the cost of your stride skill, not bad but you need something stronger to defeat this Knight Generation Zone Released! Stride Generation!" said Kaoru, who hadn't realized her mistake. At that moment Shion and Am start to laugh.

"What's up guys?" asks Kaoru.

"Kaoru-chan, that's not a G unit, it's more like a library card." Am laughed.

"This... I what planned," she said nervously.

"Seriously, she is an unfortunate person." Kazuma answered, but Kumi replies... "Shouji-kun, silence or she will be mad again."