Turn 31: The Dark Knight Rise

"I'm so sorry Enishi-chii. I never thought Kagura-san was so strong." Kumi talks to Enishi through the communicator.

"Don't worry, you did a good job." the redhead responds, trying to comfort her.

"Enishi-chii, you might not tell Luna-chan." Enishi was surprised at Kumi's request. "Luna-chan... It hasn't been good lately, and I don't want to feel pressured by my fault." she added.

"I understand, I am also worried about Yumizuki. I will tell you about your defeat when the day is over." At that time the intercom sounds a certain way. "There's a fighter nearby, I'll call you later." Enishi added.

"Yep, good luck!" Kumi replies smiling.

Turn 31: The Dark Knight Rise

To Enishi's surprise the approaching fighter was Chrono's henchman, Asukawa Taiyou, who is excited to continue with the second phase, until...

"Former head branch, Enishi!" The young man with brown hair is surprised.

"Not anymore, I'm taking a season of my responsibilities at Ibuki's request. Right now, I find myself helping some friends. But let's leave that for later... It's time to do what we came to do." Enishi answered taking out his deck.

"Sure!" Taiyou smiled.

"Stand up! Vanguard!"

"Knight of Early Dawn, Coel / Deranged Singular"

\Time Leap/

"Kinarius, with Coel's boost, attacks!" Taiyou said attacking Enishi.

"No guard." Enishi answers who doesn't defend himself against Taiyou's attack...

"Drive Check: Draw trigger! Power Pwyll and draw a card." adds the young man with brown hair, who takes one more card from the top of his deck.

"Damage Check: No trigger." Enishi puts his third card in the damage zone.

"Jago attacks." said Taiyou, who was attacking again.

"Guard!" Enishi defends himself.

"I finish my turn."

"Stand and Draw. Ride! One who Scatters Sin, Scharhrot. Call Demonted Executioner, with his skill I put a unit with Darkness in his soul. Scharhot attacks your vanguard." Enishi as Scharhrot attacks the vanguard of Taiyou.

"No guard." answers the brown-haired boy.

"Twin Drive: No trigger / No trigger." Enishi comments, while revealing two cards from the top of the deck.

"Damage Check: Critical Trigger, all to Kinarius." Taiyou revealed a critical trigger.

"In that case, Demonted attacks Jago." Enishi attacked the Taiyou Regiment.

"No guard." the young man with brown hair responds, while his unit was destroyed. "Turn End." add Enishi

"I shouldn't underestimate him; I have to do my best against him." Taiyou thinks. "Stand and Draw. Show your new power, Ride! Golden Holy Sword, Gurguit." says the young brown-haired girl, who calls her new Gurguit.

At the same time, Kazumi Onimaru eliminated another unfortunate fighter.

"You gave me a surprise, it was the fastest fight I've had in the entire competition." Kazumi's comment only causes the self-esteem of his opponent to decline.

"Now I will go for someone who is really worth it." he added, as he walked, Kazumi receives the challenge notification. It was from a girl with pink hair and an expressionless look.