Turn 35:The Rise of the Pirate Queen.

"With Hayao-senpai out of the competition, we must make it possible to reach the final." Shion said to Am.

"Right, but... Don't you regret not fighting Chrono?" asks Am.

"No, I know Chrono will reach the final, it's almost certain." Shion replies.

"Well, then let's move on..." adds Am, who advances along with Shion.

Meanwhile...

"Don't you think you were a little hard on that boy?" Verno asks.

"Just enough, besides... We are in a competition, I don't see the wit if you hold back" Onimaru replies, while thinking. "If they manage to see the dark side of the Vanguard, I am uncertain and they will stop playing. And so... We will free ourselves from our destiny."

"Is something wrong, Kazumi?" Verno asks, but Kazumi just shakes her head.

"I'm going ahead, if you're bored you can wait for someone to arrive, though... I think you'll have company soon." replies Kazumi, who begins to move forward. At that moment Am and Shion arrives...

"Verno Fahrenheart?!" both are surprised...

"That means Onimaru Kazumi must be close." Shion pressed.

"Kazumi is not here, he decided to go ahead." she answers.

"Shion, come on move ahead too." Am tells the blond boy.

"That is not the plan, Am." Shion replies.

"I know, but our duty is to move on to the next stage. Besides... So I can pay my debt to you." says Am, while giving Shion a little push and she pulls out her deck to face Verno.

Turn 35:The Rise of the Pirate Queen.

"Stand Up! Vanguard."

"Goddess of Headwater, Nakisawame / Guile Shade"

"Verno Fahrenheart, apart from being a recognized model, is also a very strong fighter. I will have to take care of his plays." thought Am.

"Ride! Fatal Sahde... Turn End." says Am, who began his turn.

"Ride, Detect Angel! Nakisawame moves, attacks." Verno responds, who makes the first attack.

"No guard." Am places a card in her damage zone.

"Well, Miss Model, now it's my turn. Ride! Pirate Sowrdman, Colombard" said am, who put a grade two in his (VC). "Now... With Guile Shade boots, Colobmbard attacks!" added Am, who made his counterattack.

"No guard" answered Verno.

"Drive check: Critical trigger! everything to Colombard!" Am said, while she takes advantage.

"Nothing bad young lady." Verno smile.

"Thank you, that's because I saw your fight, besides... I prepared very well in case of fighting with you." answer Am.

"Ride! Goddess of Pro Wind, Ninnil, Revelation!" Verno looks at the top deck letter. "At the top of the deck, Call Battle Maiden, Kotonoha, Revelation!" said Verno, who called a unit at (RC) to reinforce his attack.

"I see... With her 'Revelation', she plans to adjust her triggers." thought Am.

"Ninnil attacks."

"No guard!" answer Am.

"Drive Check: No trigger." Fortunately for Am, Verno didn't reveal any triggers.