Turn 08: Harumi's training

After the practice fight against the Fukuhara members it was obvious that Tokoha wasn't feeling well, and Chrono as captain and team leader had to do something about it.

"Guys, I have to talk to you..." Chrono said in a very serious tone.

"He will surely talk about my defeat." Tokoha thought.

"Guys, we will look for a place to practice, after that... All club activities will be canceled until the Vanguard Koshien." Chrono informed the rest, which surprised everyone, including Tokoha.

Turn 08: Harumi's training

"Are you serious?" Kazuma asks, but... Chrono just nods.

"Chrono, why didn't you tell me anything, you forgot that I am the vice-president?" Tokoha complained.

"No, I just think everyone needs a break and clear their mind." added the redhead.

"You say it for me, right?" Tokoha asked, who was starting to get upset. "You say it because I couldn't beat that girl." Tokoha responded angrily.

"Of course not Tokoha, you are drawing conclusions very quickly." answered the redhead, who tried to calm down his teammate.

"Well... Well then I'm going." said Tokoha who was leaving the clubroom.

"Wow... Shindou you just avoided a route." Kazuma laughed, as he took his things to go home.

"It's not funny," says Chrono, who does the same, but goes after Tokoha, as he was still worried about her.

Minutes later, Chrono will reach Tokoha and tries to talk to her, but it's useless.

"Everything okay Tokoha?" Chrono asks, who manages to reach it.

"Yeah, so please stop hitting me like a gum in my shoe." says Tokoha, who walks faster.

"I'm worried, you look like you're tense about something?" Chrono asks her, to which she replies... "I'm not, now leave me alone."

"I'll do it as soon as you tell me what happen to you?" asks Chrono. "If something worries you, you can tell me." added the redhead.

"I can't... See you tomorrow." replies Tokoha, who runs away with tears in his eyes.

"It's the first time I see that girl flee like this..." said a female voice in the distance.

"Misae-san, what are you doing here?" Chrono asks when he sees Tokoha's mother.

"I was on my way home and I saw you arguing, something happened?" she says.

"As usual, she hasn't wanted me to say what the hell is wrong with her." Chrono answers, who releases a big sigh

"Well, it has been like that since she returned, surely something happened in Paris." Misae said, seeing that Chrono was still worried.

"Yeah, but... What?" Chrono asks, who sounded worried.

"Are you worried?" answered Misae, who made a smug face.

"Of course!" Chrono responds. "Anybody would care about a friend." adds the redhead, which causes Misae to hit her head with the palm of her hand.

"This guy is so... Slowly." she thought. "Well, thanks for worrying about her." she said, who thanked Chrono for worrying about her daughter.

"You're welcome." replied the redhead.

"Why don't you and the others come to practice at my house? I heard from Tokoha that his club had a competition?" Misae added.