Turn 03: Stand Up! CF Club!

The next day...

"Good morning, Mikuru-san," said Tokoha, who was standing in front of Chrono's house.

"Oh, good morning Tokoha-chan." Mikuru greets her, who adds... "I heard that you are now a member of the new club that Chrono made"

"Yeah, something like that ..." she answered.

"Do you want to pass?" Mikuru asks.

"I don't know ..." Tokoha replied, while playing with his fingers.

"Come on, it'll only be a moment." Mikuru insisted.

"Chrono!" Mikuru calls him.

"I'm coming, I just finish putting on my shirt and that's it." at that moment Tokoha imagines Chrono shirtless and blushes.

"Well, hurry up and don't make Tokoha-chan wait." your aunt answers.

"okay." replied the redhead. Chrono ends up changing and goes to breakfast, then go to school...

"You are strange today?" Chrono asks her green-haired friend

"Eh, me?" she reacts confused.

"Yes, it's not normal for you to go to my house." Chrono told her, who had been surprised at the moment.

"It was my mother's idea, don't get your hopes up." laughed Tokoha, as she walked with Chrono on her way to school.

"Well, if you say so ..." answered Chrono, who laughed a little.

"Guys!" shouted a voice in the distance.

"Luna, what are you doing here?" Tokoha asks.

"I was going to Chrono's house, but I see that 'someone' already went to wake him up." Luna answers, while she was making fun of them.

"Also how do you know where my house is?" Chrono asks.

"Well, I have a contact that told me where it was." Luna responds somewhat nervously.

"It was one of the Trinity Dragon or Kamui-san." thought Chrono.

"Well ... can we go now?" said Tokoha, who sounded a little annoyed.

"Yes!" Chrono and Luna respond, those who start walking with her.

At school...

"Shindou Chrono, we need you at the student council office." said a voice on the loudspeaker.

"What did you do?" Tokoha asks him.

"Nothing yet..." Chrono replies, but for some reason the girls don't believe him. "I'm serious, girls." added Chrono, who goes to the student council office.

"I can pass?" asked Chrono, who plays appears in front of the office of the student council.

"Shindou Chrono ... go ahead." the vice president answers.

"What do you need?" asked the redhead.

"Just two things, number 1.- you will meet your advisor and number 2.- we'll give you the keys of your classroom you will occupy." added the president of the student council.

"Thanks." Chrono receives the keys to the room that your club will occupy.

"Stay on the second floor, please keep it clean as long as you use it." the vice president told him.

"We'll do it, with your permission, I must go to classes." Chrono leaves the office.

"They think they'll be fine with him ..." the vice president said, to which the president replies ... "Mr. Yamaki is a very dedicated teacher with his work, so I don't think there is a problem yet."